Floral-Patterned 31'' Swivel Chair in Cream
- Brand Name: Sam Moore
Since 1940, Sam Moore’s vision has been to offer extraordinary quality, comfort and style at an affordable price. From fresh, updated classics to trendy transitional styles, each chair, sectional, or settee is crafted with pride by Americans for American homes. Collections include accent chairs, benches and cubes, carved wood chairs, chaises and settees, club chairs, decorative ottomans, dining chairs, office chairs, reclining chairs, sectionals, skirted chairs, sofas, swivel chairs, rockers, gliders, and wing chairs.
With hundreds of styles, fabrics and finishes to choose from, there are endless ways to create your own custom furniture. Sam Moore is also passionate about environmental stewardship. As part of Hooker Furniture, Sam Moore commits to be a good steward of the environment through sustainable business practices that help preserve the earth's beauty and resources.
- Collection Name: Sam Moore Swivel Chairs
- SKU: SMC-1838
- Product Name: Floral-Patterned 31'' Swivel Chair in Cream
- Description: Add a pop of style to your living space with the Floral-Patterned 31'' Swivel Chair in Cream. Constructed from hardwood solids, this chair is set on a swivel base. It is upholstered in floral-patterned cotton fabric and features generously cushioned box seat and back supported by stylized arms with added padding for comfort. Nailhead trims along the inside and outside of the arms add to its unique look.
- Depth (front to back): 34.00
- Height (bottom to top): 38.00
- Width (side to side): 31.00
CUSHION CORES: LIFETIME
Sam Moore warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against abnormal loss of resiliency for the useful life of the product, as long as it remains upholstered in the original covering and is used under normal conditions. Some softening and flattening of the foam core and fiber/feather wraps should be expected and will not be considered defective.
FRAME PARTS: LIFETIME
Sam Moore warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against materials or workmanship for the useful life of the product, as long as it remains upholstered in the original covering and is used under normal conditions.
RECLINING MECHANISMS AND SPRINGS: 3 YEARS
Sam Moore warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against defective material on workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the original date of purchase, based on reasonable use.
POWER RECLINE: 3 YEARS
Sam Moore warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against a defective power recline mechanism for a period of (3) years from the date of original retail purchase.
BATTERY PACK(POWER RECLINER OPTION): 1 YEAR
Sam Moore warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against a defective battery pack associated with the power recliner option for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Battery packs recharge in 8 hours, have approximately 200 full cycles per charge with approximately 400 recharge cycles. These can retro-fit to past motors and control boxes (cables needed).
FILLING MATERIALS: 1 YEAR
Sam Moore warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against defective materials or workmanship of the inside back filler, padding and other filling materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase. Compression of certain filling materials with use is normal and should not be considered loss of resiliency.
This warranty does NOT include:
- The wearing quality, durability, and color fastness of FABRICS OR LEATHERS.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care.
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear, or from any use for which the product was not designed.
- Sam Moore Furniture is NOT responsible for fading or discoloration of leather due to sunlight (direct or indirect) or body oils.
- Sam Moore Furniture is NOT responsible for pickup and delivery charges for local repairs or inspections under the above warranty.
- Any condition resulting from the use of an aftermarket cleaning/conditioning product.