Tori Electric Recliner
- Brand Name: Century
"We strive to make furniture of such impeccable quality that it brings joy not only to the people who own it, but also to the craftsmen who build it." These words by Century founder Harley Shuford are a testament to the greatness of his vision. Through his words and actions, Century Furniture has evolved into one of the most revered names in the home furnishings industry. Since their beginnings in 1947, they have strived to be the best furniture company in the world, providing finely crafted luxury furniture with impeccable design and quality to families and homemakers around the world.
Now a third generation family owned company, Century is located in Hickory, North Carolina with over nine hundred associates. Each employee owns a stake in the company and their commitment and dedication can be seen in every piece of furniture. Today's Century is a vast array of home furnishings, from complete bedrooms, dining rooms, and living rooms to sectionals, curio cabinets, office furniture, entertainment centers, and unique accent pieces.
Customizing Century Furniture choices is much like commissioning an artist to create a fine work of art. With over 2000 fabrics, leathers and trims and 50+ finishes there are no limits as to expression; the possibilities are truly infinite, and our complimentary design staff is available to help every step of the way. From frame size and construction to the hand-application of your choice of finish and distressing, to the sewing and application of the fabric or leather, each piece of Century Furniture passes through the hands of some of the most experienced artisans and craftsmen in the industry. No detail is overlooked, and every measure is taken to insure that every piece of Century Furniture you purchase is as perfect as man can make it.
- Collection Name: Century Tori Recliners
- SKU: CEN-LTD5246/6EM
- Product Name: Tori Electric Recliner
- Description: Timeless style gets a modern function in the Tori Electric Recliner. Keeping comfort in mind, it is designed with a tall back for complete support and a thick box cushion seat for sinking comfort. Use the electric buttons to raise the leg rest and adjust the reclining angle to lean back and relax in a comfortable position. This transitional recliner is fully wrapped with soft fabric for an extra layer of comfort.
- Depth (front to back): 40.00
- Height (bottom to top): 41.00
- Width (side to side): 33.00
- Depth (front to back): 40.00
- Height (bottom to top): 41.00
- Width (side to side): 33.00
- Arm Height: 24.50
- Seat Depth: 20.00
- Seat Height: 21.00
- Weight: 92.00
- Style: Transitional
- Cover: Fabric
- Color: White/Cream
- Type: Power Recliner
- Arm: Straight Arm
- Back: Attached Back
- Leg: Square
- Motion Lever: Electric Push Button
The Century Customer Limited Warranty
Upholstery:Century warrants standard, unaltered (not recovered) upholstery for one (1) year when put to ordinary, indoor residential use, subject to the limitations set forth below.
Upholstery Frames and Springs: Century warrants unaltered (not recovered) upholstery frames and springs for ten (10) years when put to ordinary residential use.
Cushion Cores: Century warrants cushion cores against loss of resiliency for two (2) years when put to ordinary residential use. During the next three-year period (that is, the third, fourth and fifth year following your purchase) you may purchase a replacement cushion and the purchase price will be prorated based on the number of years remaining in an expected life of the product of five (5) years. Please note that the loss of resiliency should not be confused with the slight and expected softening and flattening of the polyester fiber, feather and down mixture, and foam components that occur as a result of normal use and aging. Such flattening and softening is not a material or manufacturing defect, and is not covered by this Warranty.
Fabrics and Leathers: Century warrants the fabrics and leathers within Century’s standard product lines to be free from the following defects for one (1) year when put to ordinary residential use: sewn-seam failure, excessive fading (excluding fading from direct sunlight exposure), excessive pilling (unless pilling is a natural characteristic of the fabric), tearing or ripping and yarn failure. Please note that the following are not material or manufacturing defects and are not covered by this Warranty: fabric characteristics that are inherent to their unique nature, such as color variation, natural fiber graining, yarn slubs and textural changes such as “naps” (the raised, fuzzy surface on fabrics such as velvet) that will show as visible hue or color changes after use (crushing and shading); slight and gradual wear including “pilling” (the formation of small balls of fuzz on the fabric surface) due to the friction of normal use; stretching and wrinkling due to normal use; and natural leather characteristics that are inherent to its unique nature, such as natural markings, color or grain variations, wrinkles and changes in color, texture, and stiffness with normal use. Certain leathers are less susceptible to these changes and information about which leathers are most suitable for your desired use and outcome can be found on the back of Century leather swatches or can be provided by dealers of Century products.
Chair, Swivel, Rocker, Glider, Reclining, Sleeper and Motion Seating Mechanisms, and Casters: Century warrants chair, swivel, rocker, glider, reclining, sleeper and motion seating mechanisms, and casters for a period of three (3) years when put to ordinary residential use. Decorative brass or nickel casters are ornamental in nature and not intended to be used as weight bearing movement devices. Items with these types of decorative casters can be moved by careful rolling and will bear the furniture’s own weight, but not beyond, when in motion. Damage resulting from the use of decorative brass or nickel casters as weight bearing movement devices is not covered by this Warranty.
Sleeper Sofa Mattresses: Century warrants innerspring sleeper sofa mattresses for a period of three (3) years when put to ordinary residential use.
Electronic Components in Motion Seating Mechanisms: Century warrants electronic components used in motion seating mechanisms for one (1) year when put to ordinary residential use.
Wood Products: Century warrants wood products for one (1) year when put to ordinary, indoor residential use, subject to the limitations set forth below.
Stone, Glass, and Mirror Surfaces: Century warrants stone, glass, mirror and all other non-wood surfaces for one (1) year when put to ordinary residential use. Please note that many stone surfaces have natural pits and voids which may or may not be filled with resin depending on the desired look and design of the product designer. These pits and voids are not considered defects unless excessive in size. Mirrored surfaces will often be antiqued and silver-leaf mirror backs will often have small character marks that are not considered defects. Mirror glass is sometimes hand cut/beveled and will show slight movement/waves in the bevel edge which is not considered a defect.
Finishes: Century warrants standard finishes on wood surfaces for one (1) year when put to ordinary residential use. Please note that the beauty of veneer and all wood products comes from the variations created by nature including color, grain, and texture. These variations are not considered defects and this Warranty does not cover color, grain, and texture variations associated with natural wood and grain seen in any finish color.
Hardware: Century warrants casegoods hardware including pulls, handles, hinges, and locks for three (3) years when put to ordinary residential use. When available, replacement hardware will be provided for valid Warranty claims. If matching replacement hardware is not available, then Century will provide a set of similar hardware for the single wood product unit. Century warrants functional drawer glides for seven (7) years when put to ordinary residential use.
Lighting: Century warrants lighting products (includes table lamps, floor lamps, chandeliers, and lighting within casegood products) for one (1) year when put to ordinary residential use.
Aluminum, Steel/Stainless Steel, Teak, and Mahogany Frames: Century warrants aluminum, steel/stainless steel, teak, and mahogany frames for two (2) years when put to ordinary residential use. Please note that this Warranty does not cover the finish. The finish will age with exposure to weather elements and regular maintenance is required to preserve the finish.
Woven: Century warrants woven products for two (2) years when put to ordinary residential use.
Swivel, Rocker, and Casters: Century warrants, swivel, rocker, and casters for a period of three (3) years when put to ordinary residential use. Decorative brass casters are ornamental in nature and not intended to be used as weight bearing movement devices. Items with these types of decorative casters can be moved by careful rolling and will bear the furniture’s own weight, but not beyond, when in motion. Damage resulting from the use of decorative brass casters as weight bearing movement devices is not covered by this Warranty.
Cast Resin/Crushed Stone Amalgam Tables, Glass Reinforced Concrete (GRC), and Stone and Copper Table Tops and Inserts: Century warrants cast resin/crushed stone amalgam tables, glass reinforced concrete (GRC), and stone and copper table tops and inserts for one (1) year when put to ordinary residential use. Please note that this Warranty does not cover the finish or damage caused by water freeze. The finish will age with exposure to weather elements and regular maintenance is required to preserve the finish. Cast resin/crushed stone amalgam tables, glass reinforced concrete (GRC), and stone table tops and inserts that are exposed to temperatures below 33 degrees Fahrenheit should be covered with a non-porous cover to prevent the introduction of residual moisture. This moisture, if introduced into the crevices in cast resin/crushed stone amalgam tables, glass reinforced concrete (GRC), or stone table tops or inserts, may freeze at temperatures below 33 degrees Fahrenheit and may cause splits or cracks.
Outdoor Fabrics on Cushions and Slings: Century warrants outdoor fabrics on cushions and slings against tearing and excessive fading for one (1) year when put to ordinary residential use. Century warrants outdoor fabrics on cushions and slings, which have been properly maintained and cleaned per manufacturer’s instructions, against mildew for one (1) year when put to ordinary residential use. If we replace outdoor fabric, we will use the original color/pattern, if available. A similar color/pattern will be used if the original has been discontinued. Please note that this Warranty does not cover damage caused by water freeze, and the following are not material or manufacturing defects and are not covered by this Warranty: fabric characteristics that are inherent to their unique nature, such as color variation, natural fiber graining, yarn slubs and textural changes such as “naps” (the raised, fuzzy surface on fabrics such as velvet) that will show as visible hue or color changes after use (crushing and shading); slight and gradual wear including “pilling” (the formation of small balls of fuzz on the fabric surface) due to the friction of normal use; and stretching and wrinkling due to normal use.
General Limitations and Exclusions
- The following limitations and exclusions apply to this Warranty:
- The remedies provided in this Warranty shall be the sole and exclusive remedies for any and all losses or damages resulting from non-conforming goods or from any other cause and are in lieu of all other remedies, warranties or representations, express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and all other obligations or liabilities, whether in contract or in tort, all of which are expressly disclaimed. Century disclaims and shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any sort.
- This Warranty is to the original purchaser from authorized dealers only.
- This Warranty is not transferrable.
- This Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or damage resulting from negligence; abuse; commercial or contract use; conditions resulting from any use for which the product was not designed; tampering or alteration; accidents; pets; after-market protective treatments; staining or discoloration caused by non-manufacturer approved cleaning products or techniques; surface spills; misuse; fading from direct sunlight (except as provided in the warranty for outdoor furniture); body oils; tanning lotions or other chemicals; and chipping, denting, scratching, and gouging that occur from handling after shipment of the product.
- This Warranty does not cover floor or display samples, or products designated “as is” at the time of purchase.
- This Warranty does not cover finishes on our outdoor products or damage to our outdoor products caused by acts of nature including, but not limited to, water freeze, fire, and wind.
- This Warranty does not cover finish failure, from indoor pool, salt water pool, or seaside use of our outdoor products, caused by neglecting to perform reasonable and necessary care as provided by the manufacturer.
- With respect to our outdoor products, in addition to the other limitations and exclusions stated in this Warranty, this Warranty does not cover any use of interior fabric on our outdoor products, mildew on wood or other discoloration of wood, fading of metal products, scratching or chipping of paint, fading or weathering of CenShieldTM Stain or CenShieldTM Gloss finishes, and routine wear on items such as wheels, glides, moving parts, and hardware.
- Customer own material (“COM”) and customer own leather (“COL”) are excluded from this Warranty.
- Century’s obligations under this Warranty are limited to repair or replacement of the product(s) or part(s) covered by this Warranty that are, in Century’s sole discretion, found to be defective in workmanship or materials upon examination by an authorized Century representative. Refunds are not available.
- This Warranty does not cover non-compliance with applicable laws, regulations, codes, certifications and manufacturing standards if the product(s) or part(s) are misused, improperly installed, or modified in any respect after shipment from Century or after Century-approved assembly.
Claim ProcedureWarranty claims must be made in writing through the Century authorized dealer from whom the furniture was purchased. To exercise your rights under this Warranty, please retain your dated receipt or proof of purchase indicating item style and fabric or leather description as you will need to submit such dated receipt or proof of purchase when making a claim.
Pick up & Delivery
Curbside Pick Up LocationsSorry, we can't provide this information at this time, please call 1-855-294-3434 to talk to a customer representative.
You Might Also Like