36" Contemporary Three-Drawer Nightstand in Brown
- Brand Name: Lexington
Lexington Home Brands is a global manufacturer and marketer of distinctive home furnishings, and an industry leader in innovative design and lifestyle marketing. Their award-winning product line of wood and upholstered furniture encompasses a wide range of designs and styles, with recognized brands like Lexington, Tommy Bahama, Sligh, and Henry Link Trading Co. Founded in 1903, Lexington Home Brands is one of the most respected companies in the industry, having built a reputation for design leadership and exceptional value, based on our belief that your lifestyle and aspirations for your home are uniquely personal. Their passion lies in creating environments that bring dreams to life, with exceptional styling for every room and lifestyle. We carry Lexington's complete line of home furnishings, all at the lowest prices every day.
Lexington Home Brands is a global manufacturer and marketer of distinctive home furnishings, and an industry leader in innovative design and lifestyle marketing. Their award-winning product line of wood and upholstered furniture encompasses a wide range of designs and styles, with recognized brands like Lexington, Tommy Bahama, Sligh, and Henry Link Trading Co.
- Collection Name: Island Fusion By Lexington
- Collection Description: With a refined yet restrained aesthetic, Pan-Asian design ascribes great value to visual composition, clean disciplined lines and the goal of infusing tranquility into today’s contemporary décor. Island Fusion embraces the Zen side of Tommy Bahama Home, with bold designs that blend horizontal and vertical elements, dramatic statement hardware and accents of eclectic natural materials that offer a unique look to every piece. The result is a striking modern expression of personal style, with a vibe that feels relaxed and livable. Statement pieces define the room, while custom upholstery offers an invitation to enjoy the laid-back comfort of casual sophisticated living.
- SKU: LEX-556/621
- Product Name: 36" Contemporary Three-Drawer Nightstand in Brown
- Description: A combination of eclectic styles, the 36" Contemporary Three-Drawer Nightstand in Brown perfectly accents your bedroom with unique charm. It offers three-smooth gliding drawers so you can easily store and access your night time essentials. Featuring custom hardware that resembles ripples on a koi pond, this nightstand is washed in a warm finish to evoke a calm vibe that sets the perfect mood for a refreshing sleep. Kept off the ground by an iron stand, this nightstand boasts a hardwood construction for extended durability.
- Depth (front to back): 19.00
- Height (bottom to top): 30.00
- Width (side to side): 30.00
- Style: Contemporary
- Frame Material: Wood
- Wood Type: Solid/Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Leg: Square
- Storage Drawers: 3
Express Limited Warranty
This Express Limited Warranty applies to Lexington Home Brands ("Lexington") case goods and upholstered furniture products that have been purchased from a factory-authorized dealer. This includes products manufactured or marketed under the Lexington brand as well as all licensed brands manufactured or marketed by Lexington. Rights under this warranty apply only to the original purchaser and must be pursued through the authorized dealer of original purchase.
Under the terms of this limited warranty, Lexington warranty obligations are limited to the terms set herein. Specifically Lexington may repair the item, replace the item, or offer an allowance for the original consumer to retain the item in "as-is" condition. Such choice of repair, replacement, or allowance is strictly at the sole discretion of Lexington.
No Implied Warranties
THIS WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY PROVIDED BY LEXINGTON. THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE, AND ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUATORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NO EMPLOYEE, REPRESENTATIVE, AGENT, DEALER OR ANY OTHER PERSON HAS THE AUTHORITY TO ASSUME OR INCUR ON BEHALF OF LEXINGTON ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN PLACE OF, OR ADDITION TO, THIS WARRANTY, OR TO MODIFY IT IN ANY WAY. LEXINGTON EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THAT THE GOODS ARE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LEXINGTON ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IF LEXINGTON CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
1. This warranty is voided if the product is modified or altered in any way after shipment from Lexington.
2. This warranty is voided if anything, including but not limited to a treatment of any nature, is applied to the product after the original factory packing has been opened.
3. Lexington reserves the right to modify the product from its form shown on showroom floors or in catalogs. Such modifications are not considered defects under this warranty.
4. Freight or handling damages are not considered defects under this warranty. Such claims should be filed with the freight carrier.
5. This warranty applies under conditions of normal residential usage. It does not apply to defects or damage resulting from negligence, abuse or misuse - including but not limited to inadequate or improper maintenance, exposure to water, salt air, chemicals, accidents, any use for which the product was not designed, or commercial use (including rental, business, commercial, institutional or any non-residential use), nor does it cover ordinary wear-and-tear.
6. Because of the natural materials used in the manufacturing process, and the fact that the product is generally handmade, minor variations will occur from piece to piece. These are not considered defects under this warranty.
7. Stone and marble contain vein-lines, hairline fissures, pores and color variations that are natural characteristics and are not considered defects under this warranty.
8. Sunlight will cause wood, finishing materials, and fabrics to change color - these changes are not considered defects under this warranty.
9. Extremes in temperature and humidity can cause both wood and finishing materials to shrink, swell, warp, split, and glue seams to fail. These damages are not considered defects under this warranty.
10. Direct contact with rubber and some types of plastic materials may damage the finish. Such damage is not considered a defect under this warranty.
11. Direct contact with petrochemical products, (nail polish remover, alcohol, etc.) will damage the finish. Such damage Is not considered a defect under this warranty.
12. Woven materials, including but not limited to wicker, sea grass, and other similar materials are comprised of individual strands that can move, causing unfinished areas to show under the strands or the finish to slightly peel where it bridges between strands. These characteristics are not considered defects under this warranty.
13. Catalogs, video and promotional materials may feature images showcasing items of Lexington indoor products in an outdoor setting. This is for creative purposes only, and not an indication that the product is suitable for outdoor use. Damage due to exposure to outdoor elements is not considered a defect under this warranty. Tommy Bahama Outdoor living products will be specifically identified as being designed for outdoor use and their express limited warranty is a separate document.
14. Neither this nor any other warranty, express or implied, is offered by Lexington for any electrical devices, including but not limited to lighting fixtures, surge protectors, or computer, electronic or multi-media management devices that may be included with your Lexington product. Some Sligh products come with a built-in surge protector that is covered under a separate warranty and not included under the terms and conditions of this Express Limited Warranty.
CASE GOODS PRODUCTS - Specific Provisions
Case Goods - limited One (1) Year Warranty
Subject to the General Limitations contained herein, Lexington warrants the products covered by this warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a term of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
UPHOLSTERED PRODUCTS - Specific Provisions
Frame - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Subject to the General limitations contained herein, the upholstery frame is warranted by Lexington against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product to the original purchaser, as long as it remains upholstered in the original fabric or leather, and is used under normal wear and normal conditions.
Spring System - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Subject to the General Limitations contained herein, the spring system in the upholstery frame is warranted by Lexington against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product to the original purchaser, as long as it remains upholstered in the original fabric or leather, and is used under normal wear and normal conditions.
Cushions - Limited Five (5) Year Warranty
Lexington uses premium high-resiliency cushioning materials in all its cushion constructions. Subject to the General Limitations contained herein, cushions are warranted by Lexington against the abnormal loss of resiliency for five (5) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, as long as the cushion is used under normal wear and normal conditions. Abnormal wear and loss of resiliency should not be confused with flattening of the foam and fibers, which are considered normal wear and are not considered defects under this warranty.
Motion Mechanisms - Limited Three (3) Year Warranty
Subject to the General Limitations contained herein, motion mechanisms, including mechanisms for swivel chairs, swivel rockers, desk chairs, reclining chairs and sleep sofas are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship, materials and construction for three (3) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, as long as the upholstered furniture is used under normal wear and normal conditions.
Fabric and leather - Limited One (1) Year Warranty
Subject to the General Limitations contained herein, fabric and leather coverings, (excluding Customer's Own Material), are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser against seam slippage, mis-weaves, breakdown, shrinkage, loss of nap, and dye transfer as long as the upholstered furniture is used under normal wear and normal conditions.