29" Contemporary Two-Drawer Nightstand in Gray
In Stock Now At:
- Indio, CA
- Ontario, CA
See in store
- Indio, CA
- Ontario, CA
- Brand Name: Pulaski
Pulaski has provided outstanding quality and value for more than 50 years. It has evolved into one of the leading home furnishings brands renowned for its fine craftsmanship and traditional styling. It is particularly well knows for the style, quality, and durability of its bedroom and dining room furniture, occasional accents, curios, display cabinets, and youth furniture. In fact, Pulaski is the industry leader in curio cabinets and offers a broad range of home accent pieces.
Pulaski holds the exclusive license for Build a Bear Workshop youth furniture. Proprietary brands include Accentrics, a collection of unique home accents, Keepsakes, display cabinets and Tangerine, a portfolio of fresh, functional and affordable furniture targeted to the millennial generation. We carry Pulaski’s complete line of home furnishings, all at the lowest prices every day.
- Collection Name: Farrah
- Collection Description: A study in subdued bling, Pulaski’s Farah collection uses traditional shapes with unconventional materials to create a subdued bling impression that brings it into the 21st century.
- SKU: PUL-395140
- Product Name: 29" Contemporary Two-Drawer Nightstand in Gray
- Description: The formal face of the 29" Contemporary Two-Drawer Nightstand in Gray is surrounded by antique mirror glass, punctuated with bright nickel engraved circular pulls. It has two drawers, both with ball bearing side glides. The top drawer is felt lined, and the bottom drawer is lined with cedar. It sits on scalloped bracket feet.
- Depth (front to back): 18.00
- Height (bottom to top): 29.00
- Width (side to side): 30.00
- Weight: 75.50
- Style: Contemporary
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Silver/Bronze/Gold
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Leg: Square
- Storage Drawers: 2
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Vendor warrants goods fully comply with all technical or design specifications furnished by HMI.
- Warranties extends to HMI's customers and end users of the goods.
- Vendor warrants that goods will be free of manufacturing defect for one year from date of shipment to the end user of the goods.
- Vendor agrees to provide replacement parts free of charge equal to 2% of all Production Orders for all parts on any given product.
We must request that all service and product concerns be directed through your original dealer. They will be able to provide us with the appropriate information so that they in turn can assist you accordingly.
You Might Also Like