Two-Piece Distressed Dresser and Mirror in Light Oak
- Brand Name: Samuel Lawrence
Known nationwide for superb value, consistent quality, and reliable delivery at affordable price points, Samuel Lawrence Furniture designs, sources and markets a complete selection of products for the home, including major categories like bedrooms, dining rooms, home office, and home entertainment, with special sub-categories such as five collections of bedroom furniture designed specifically for seniors, and several designed for youth bedrooms. All present an excellent value in design, construction, fit and finish, for decorating one room or an entire home, from traditional to contemporary and everything in-between.
- Collection Name: FB Avenue
- SKU: SL-S084/015/035
- Product Name: Two-Piece Distressed Dresser and Mirror in Light Oak
- Description: Make a splendid addition to your bedroom décor with this Two-Piece Distressed Dresser and Mirror in Light Oak. Topped with a smooth mirror, the dresser comes with eight storage drawers that provide ample space for organizing your bedroom essentials. Sporting a rub-through oak finish, this modern furniture brings graceful charisma and contemporary appeal to your bedroom. Supported tapered block feet, the dresser features quick pull handle for operational convenience. Both the dresser and mirror are crafted from wood for long lasting durability.
- Depth (front to back): 18.00
- Height (bottom to top): 44.00
- Width (side to side): 62.00
- Mirror Height: 32.75
- Mirror Width: 47.75
- Style: Contemporary
- Frame Material: Wood
- Finish Color: Oak
- Finish Shade: Light
- Leg: Square
- Storage Drawers: 8
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Vendor warrants goods fully comply with all technical or design specifications furnished by HMI.
- Warranties extends to HMI's customers and end users of the goods.
- Vendor warrants that goods will be free of manufacturing defect for one year from date of shipment to the end user of the goods.
- Vendor agrees to provide replacement parts free of charge equal to 2% of all Production Orders for all parts on any given product.
We must request that all service and product concerns be directed through your original dealer. They will be able to provide us with the appropriate information so that they in turn can assist you accordingly.
You Might Also Like