60" Country Planked Panel Bed with USB Port in Brown
Choose a Size
- Brand Name: Aspen
Aspen Home has evolved from a small family owned home entertainment business based in Phoenix to a full line furniture company specializing in thoughtfully designed innovative products for the way people work, play and relax at home. Recognized as a resource for functional family furniture, the Aspen Home collection includes bedroom, dining, home office, home entertainment and occasional furnishings. Aspen Home has received a number of awards and recognition for their products including: 7 Pinnacle Design awards, Consumer's Digest Best Buy for home entertainment, Home Furnishing's News Award of Excellence for entertainment, and Furniture Today's Supplier of the Year. We carry the complete line of Aspen Home furnishings, all at the lowest prices every day.
- Collection Name: Tucker Bedroom
- SKU: ASP-I45/MV
- Product Name: 60" Country Planked Panel Bed with USB Port in Brown
- Description: Add a sense of sophisticated aura to your bedroom with this 60" Country Planked Panel Bed with USB Port in Brown. Crafted from rubber wood solids and white oak veneers, this bed is a sturdy and long-lasting inclusion to your bedroom setting. Gun metal hardware accents lend contrasting and rustic allure to it. The casual-style Aspen Tucker Stone Panel Bed comes equipped with two USB charging ports on each side of the headboard to charge your smartphone and other gadgets.
- Height (bottom to top): 60.00
- Queen Depth (front to back): 4.00
- Queen Width (side to side): 65.00
- King Depth (front to back): 4.00
- King Width (side to side): 81.00
- Cal King Depth (front to back): 4.00
- Cal King Width (side to side): 81.00
- Style: Country, Cottage
- Frame Material: Wood
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Headboard Type: Wood
- Leg: Square
- Technology: 120v Accessory Outlet & USB Power
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
All warranties commence on the date of purchase and are to the original purchaser only. Normal wear and tear are excluded from all warranties; abuse, abnormal use, commercial use, improper cleaning, and product misuse void all warranties and are excluded from all warranties.
LIMITED WARRANTY - FRAME
The hardwood/wood products frame construction and the metal base and back construction are warranties for the life of the product, so long as owned by the original purchaser, against factory defects and any resulting failure.
LIMITED WARRANTY - LEATHER
Leather is warrantied for a period of one (1) year against factory defects, tearing and splitting or defects in sewing. This limited warranty does not cover natural characteristics of leather, such as markings caused by insect bites, veining injuries to the animal, barbed wire marks, abrasions, wrinkling, or variations in grain or color tones on different sections of the same leather product. No two pieces of leather are the same, and leather pieces wear differently. This warranty does not cover normal wearing, durability, or color changes which occur in normal use. When cleaning a leather product, consult a professional upholstery furniture cleaner.
LIMITED WARRANTY - PADDING MATERIALS AND SEAT CONSTRUCTION
All padding materials and metal parts or the seat and back construction are warrantied against factory defects and any resulting failure for the life of the product so long as owned by the original purchaser.
LIMITED WARRANTY - CUSHIONS (SEAT AND BACK)
Cushions are warrantied against factory defects and abnormal loss of foam resiliency for three (3) years. Cushions used normally will experience a degree of softening and flattening that occurs in all foam and should not be confused with the loss of resiliency.
LIMITED WARRANTY - MECHANISMS AND ELECTRIC MOTORS
Where applicable, reclining mechanisms, other types of moving steel mechanisms, and electric motors have a three (3) year Limited Warranty against factory defects and any resulting failure...
LIMITED WARRANTY - OTHER PARTS
All other parts or components are warrantied against factory defects and any resulting failures for one (1) year.
Shop the Collection