Magnussen Home Bellamy Peppercorn California King Bedroom Suite
Choose a Size
In Stock Now At:
- Ontario, CA
See in store
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Tulsa, OK
- Indio, CA
- Ontario, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Brand Name: Magnussen Home
Ingwer Magnussen founded Magnussen Furniture in 1931, in the town of Kitchener, Ontario. A cabinetmaker by trade and a craftsman and businessman at heart, Ingwer took the bold step of starting his own company when he was unable to find work during the Great Depression. Serving Canadian upholstery manufacturers, he created beautiful, intricately carved show wood for sofa frames, earning a reputation that allowed his young business to grow into a good-sized company.
Initially named Magnussen-Presidential Furniture, the company has continued to grow over the years, expanding to become a global enterprise, still maintaining the core principles of a family-run business - trust, honesty and respect - as their foundation. In short, Magnussen Home offers fine furniture, designed for today's lifestyles and created by a family of craftsmen from around the world, to enhance the most important rooms in your home, including an impressive collection of uniquely styled, beautifully designed, high quality, high value bedroom furniture and occasional tables.
- Collection Name: Bellamy
- Collection Description: Warm and inviting like an old French friend, Bellamy welcomes with European inspired styling in a unique Peppercorn finish and matte black pewter accented hardware. Scrolling open woodwork adorns the well appointed media chest doors while roomy dressers and chests feature rounded corners atop rounded bun feet. A plethora of bed options offer upholstered tufted headboards, storage footboards, panel headboards and gorgeous shaped panels with or without sumptuous scrolled design work for a Chateau feel for any taste.
- SKU: MHFI-B2491/CKSET
- Product Name: Magnussen Home Bellamy Peppercorn California King Bedroom Suite
- Description: Redefine your bedroom space with the Magnussen Home Bellamy Peppercorn California King Bedroom Suite. This suite features a California king bed with scroll detailed arched headboard, curved footboard, bolt-on rails, 4 slats with cylindrical feet. It also includes an 8-drawer dresser that has top felt-lined drawers and an adjustable shelf behind flip panel doors in the center to store your clothing and accessories. The Magnussen Home Bellamy Peppercorn California King Bedroom Suite also comes with an arched mirror with beveled glass and a nightstand with a concealed felt-lined top drawer and two spacious drawers for storage convenience.
- Size: California King Beds
- Bed Height: 75.00
- Queen Depth (front to back): 89.00
- Queen Width (side to side): 70.00
- King Depth (front to back): 89.00
- King Width (side to side): 86.00
- Cal King Depth (front to back): 93.00
- Cal King Width (side to side): 86.00
- Dresser Depth: 18.00
- Dresser Height: 40.00
- Dresser Width: 68.00
- Mirror Height: 41.00
- Mirror Width: 48.00
- Nightstand Depth: 18.00
- Nightstand Height: 28.00
- Nightstand Width: 30.00
- Style: Contemporary
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Headboard Type: Wood
- Leg: Square
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Magnussen Home thanks you for purchasing our products that offer the latest in design, craftsmanship and materials. Care and attention has gone into each product to add beauty and durability to every piece. Our furniture has been inspected prior to leaving our factories and has been judged ready for lasting and pleasing performance.
We assure the quality of our products with this LIMITED WARRANTY.
Magnussen Home warrants ur products for a period of twelve months from the date of shipment to the retailer. Our warranty covers defects against material and workmanship under normal use and service. Natural variations in colour, material characteristics, appearance, texture and other inherent features of the materials and manufacturing are not to be considered defects. Deluxing, defined as touch up of small chips or nicks in the finish, cleaning, waxing or buffering of surfaces to meet consumer expectations is the responsibility of the Dealer.
Subject to the above limitations, Magnussen Home's obligation is limited to the repair or, at our opinion, the replacement of the defective product once a company representative has inspected the reported defect(s).
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and will not apply to any products which have been improperly installed, repaired, altered, neglected or subjected to consequential, incidental or other damages or costs.
Magnussen Home reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications, models and products.
You Might Also Like