Sealy Posturepedic Silver Plush Mattress
Select Mattress Size
- Drop Ship: No
- Brand Name: Sealy
Since its start more than 130 years ago, in the town of Sealy, Texas, Sealy has gained world recognition as a bedding industry leader, and for three decades has been the world's best-selling mattress. Every Sealy mattress offers luxurious comfort and uncompromising support, conforming to your body shape, eliminating pressure points for individualized comfort and support that fits you perfectly, creating a personalized mattress that results in deep, relaxing sleep. Today, as Tempur Sealy, it is the world's largest bedding provider, developing, manufacturing and marketing mattresses, foundations, pillows and other products. The Company's brand portfolio includes many of the most highly recognized brands in the industry, including Tempur®, Tempur-Pedic®, Sealy®, Sealy Posturepedic®, OptimumTM and Stearns & Foster®.
- Collection Name: Posturepedic
- Collection Description: Sealy’s new hybrid Posturepedic® mattress collection uses SealyCool Gel Memory Foam as the first comfort layer, reducing pressure points and motion transfer so you toss and turn less and disturb your partner less. The addition of the gel phase change material also helps to keep you cool while you fall asleep. SealyCushion Extra Soft Foam provides additional body contouring, and under that is another layer of SealyCool Gel Memory Foam, designed to help provide more support to the lower back area. Back support is further improved by the Zoned Sealy Embrace Premier Coil system. This system uses a series of individually wrapped coils providing a high level of support and good body contouring base. The system is also zoned, so you have 30% more coils in the center third of the mattress, again improving lower back support.
- SKU: SLY-512053/MV
- Product Name: Sealy Posturepedic Silver Plush Mattress
- Description: Sealy’s Silver mattress, part of their new hybrid Posturepedic® mattress collection, uses SealyCool Gel Memory Foam as the first comfort layer, reducing pressure points and motion transfer so you toss and turn less and disturb your partner less. The addition of the gel phase change material also helps to keep you cool while you fall asleep. SealyCushion Extra Soft Foam provides additional body contouring, and under that is another layer of SealyCool Gel Memory Foam, designed to help provide more support to the lower back area. Back support is further improved by the Zoned Sealy Embrace Premier Coil system. This system uses a series of individually wrapped coils providing a high level of support and good body contouring base. The system is also zoned, so you have 30% more coils in the center third of the mattress, again improving lower back support.
- Comfort Level: Medium
- Mattress Type: Pocketed Coil
- Temperature Regulation: Yes
- Premium Stretch Cooling Cover
- Phase Change Cooling Material
- 2" OptiCool Gel Memory Foam
- 1" Gel Memory Foam Comfort Layer
- Zoned Sealy Embrace Plus Coil
- Core Support Premier Center
- 3.5" SolidEdge Plus System
- Mattress: 10 Year Non-Prorated
Congratulations, you've purchased one of the finest sleep systems available. Sealy guarantees the replacement or repair of your mattress or foundation ("box spring", "rigid foundation", or "bunkie board") if, in normal use, either piece fails to meet our high standards for quality and workmanship. Be aware that body indentations are a normal occurrence in new mattresses, and indicate the upholstery layers are conforming to your body's contours. Please read the Limited Warranty guidelines and limitations, and then register your sleep set online at www.sealy.com. You may access additional information on proper sleep set care through our website. NOTE: Law tag MUST be retained for warranty coverage. Please keep your sales receipt and Limited Warranty Certificate in a safe place.
Does This Sleep Set Meet Federal Fire Retardancy Standards?
This product does meet Federal Fire Retardancy Standards. However, the sleep set's flame resistance may be seriously impaired, if any of the following occurs: a non-matching mattress and foundation are used together (per law tag), the outer cover of the mattress or foundation is damaged, torn or punctured, mattress handles are torn from the side of the mattress from abuse, general misuse or abuse of the set, treatment with an unapproved stain repellent or similar post purchase application. Your sleep set is open-flame resistant, not fireproof, so it is important to keep open flames or any incendiary or high heat generating devices (such as halogen lamps, candles, space heaters, frayed electrical cords, etc.) away from your sleep set and out of the reach of children. DO NOT SMOKE IN BED. A mattress can ignite and/or burn if exposed to open flame or fire. When ignited, some bedding materials can burn rapidly and emit smoke and hazardous gases.
Exclusive Remedy/Other Limitations of Warranty
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALLNOTEXCEED IN DURATION THE TERM OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, WHICH BEGINS WITH THE DATE OF PURCHASE BY THE CONSUMER. THE TERMS IN THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE CONSUMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IN THE
EVENT OF PRODUCT FAILURE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT, OR FOR THE BREACH OF THIS OR ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. This warranty is valid only in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, and gives you specific legal rights that may differ or vary from state to state.
How Long Is The Limited Warranty?
Coverage begins on date of purchase and follows the "Warranty Schedule" found on this card. If Sealy repairs or replaces your sleep set, the Limited Warranty continues from the original date of purchase.
Taking Care of Your Sleep Set
• Carry your mattress flat on its side, this makes it easier to handle and prevents damage.
• Keep your mattress sanitary by using a mattress pad, especially if children use the bed.
• Things to Avoid: Do NOT bend, stand on, jump on, use dry cleaning chemicals on, or allow any liquids on your mattress. Avoid placing a board between your mattress and foundation. Do NOT destroy the law tag label as it MUST be retained for warranty coverage.
To determine your warranty terms locate the mattress law tag and find the "Warranty" field shown on sample law tag below. Copy the Warranty Code and 12 digit Serial Number into the spaces provided below. The number left of the slash mark is the period for repair or replacement at no charge (except you are responsible for transportation and inspection costs), and the number right of the slash mark is the total warranty period. To calculate the fee for repair or replacement after the 'no charge' period use this simple formula: (Retail Price) X (Number of Years Owned) Divided by the number right of the slash mark. If the product purchased is discontinued, Sealy has sole discretion to determine the retail price of a comparable model that will be used to determine the charge for repair or replacement. Your purchase date is established from the date of your sales receipt.
What Is Covered By The Limited Warranty?
The Limited Warranty is only valid for the original purchaser of the mattress and foundation set, and only covers manufacturing defects in a mattress or foundation when the set is subject to proper handling and normal use in conjunction with a bed frame that provides Continuous Support. To provide Continuous Support, a Queen or King frame must have 1) a rigid bridge bar with a supporting leg and 2) at least 5 legs, or 5 equally spaced hardwood cross-slats (see examples below). Replacement of one piece in the set DOES NOT guarantee replacement of the other piece in the set. Zip-off mattress covers are warranted for the first 2 years from A) manufacturing defects and workmanship flaws of the zipper and seams B) tearing of fabric under normal use.
What Is NOT COVERED By The Limited Warranty?
The Limited Warranty EXCLUDES: claims made outside the 50 United States or Puerto Rico, mattress fabric, comfort preference, bed height, spills, burns, bent or broken border/grid wires, mattress or foundation damage due to abuse or abnormal use, damage due to use with inappropriate foundation, used bedding, bedding sold "As Is", floor models, damage due to bed frames that DO NOT provide Continuous Support, and cost associated with transportation, inspection or removal of products. Also, normal body indentations or sagging (not associated with sag in foundation) of less than 1½" for Latex or Innerspring mattresses, or less than 3/4" for Memory Foam mattresses, IS NOT COVERED. If it is determined that an indentation is caused by misuse, abuse or factors other than a product defect, this warranty will not cover that condition.
Any product found to be in an Unreasonably Unsanitary Condition, meaning the product is so pervasively soiled that 1) an inspector is unable to conduct an appropriate inspection of the condition of the product without being exposed to potentially dangerous bodily fluids, blood borne pathogens, or other substances that could cause significant injury or 2) otherwise suggest that the product has been subjected to misuse well beyond ordinary wear and tear, IS NOT COVERED under this warranty.
What Should I Do If A Problem Occurs?
First, contact the retail store where you purchased your sleep set. If you cannot reach this store, or if you have moved, write directly to the Consumer Services Department, One Office Parkway, Trinity, NC 27370 or contact our Consumer Service line at 800-697-3259.
For the Limited Warranty to be valid, you must: 1) Be the original consumer purchaser, and have purchased the sleep set from an authorized dealer in the 50 United States or Puerto Rico, 2) Provide a copy of the original store receipt, or other proof of date, retailer and purchase price, and, 3) Provide the law label from the defective product.
What Will Sealy Do If A Problem Occurs?
If you have a claim before the end of the Limited Warranty period due to a defect covered under this warranty, Sealy will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, the defective product in a reasonable period of time within the 50 United States or Puerto Rico with charges as shown on the Warranty Schedule and exclusive of transportation and inspection costs. Sealy reserves the right to replace the failed product with a product of equal or higher value, and does not guarantee an exact match to your current sleep set.