Sauder Highboy TV Stand
This item is currently not available.
- Brand Name: Sauder
Sauder is North America’s leading producer of ready to assemble furniture and the nation’s fifth largest residential furniture manufacturer. Sauder also sources furniture from a network of quality global partners, including a line of office chairs that complements its residential and light commercial office furniture. In 1934, Erie Sauder started a woodworking business in a barn behind his Archbold, Ohio home. Originally building custom cabinets and church pews, and not wanting to waste scraps from these expensive fine woods, the frugal businessman began crafting inexpensive occasional tables from what he called “the leftovers.”
Then, in 1951, Sauder introduced an entirely new concept – a patented table that could be assembled in the home. This snap-together table marked the beginning of the ready to assemble furniture industry. Sauder now markets more than 30 distinct furniture collections in a full line of ready to assemble furnishings for the home, including entertainment, home office, bedroom, kitchen and storage, operating some of the most technologically advanced furniture-making facilities in the world, allowing them to produce ready to assemble furniture of the highest quality.
- SKU: SAUD-416697
- Product Name: Sauder Highboy TV Stand
- Description: This highboy TV stand with storage capabilities can hold a TV up to 70 lbs. while offering convenient drawers to stow away items such as remote controls or DVDs. Features of this TV stand include:Accommodates up to a 50" TV weighing 70 lbs. or less.Adjustable shelf behind each curved, framed door with safety-tempered glass.Two drawers feature full extension slides.Solid wood feet.Jamocha Wood finish.
- Depth (front to back): 19.50
- Height (bottom to top): 35.00
- Width (side to side): 43.00
- Weight: 126.00
- Style: Contemporary
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Assembly: Complete
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
5-Year Limited Warranty
1. Sauder Woodworking Co. (Sauder®) provides limited warranty coverage to the original purchaser of this product for a period of five years from the date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship of Sauder furniture components. As used in this Warranty, “defect” means imperfections in components which substantially impair the utility of the product. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
2. There is no warranty coverage for defects or conditions that result from the failure to follow product assembly instructions, information or warnings, misuse or abuse, intentional damage, fire, flood, alteration or modification of the product, or use of the product in a manner inconsistent with its intended use, nor any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning, or care. There is also no warranty coverage for rented products or any products purchased “used” or “as is”, at a distress or going-out-of business sale, or from a liquidator.
3. As the exclusive remedy under this Warranty, Sauder will (at its sole option) repair or replace any defective furniture component. Sauder may require independent confirmation of the claimed defect and proof of purchase. Replacement parts will be warranted for only the remaining period of the original Warranty. SAUDER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY for ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND and all such damages are EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY, such as loss of use, disassembly, transportation, labor or damage to property on or near the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
4. This Warranty applies only to warranted defects that first arise and are reported to Sauder within the warranty coverage period. The Warranty cannot be transferred to subsequent owners or users of the product, and it shall be immediately void in the event the product is resold, transferred, leased or rented to any third party or person other than the original purchaser.
5. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. Under the laws of certain states, there may be no implied warranties from Sauder and all implied warranties, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE are disclaimed where allowed by law. TO THE EXTENT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE APPLICABLE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY or the minimum period allowed by law, whichever is shorter. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied Warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
6. For Warranty inquiries or claims, please visit our website www.sauder.com.
You Might Also Like:
SAUD-409795$145.95Sauder Shoal Creek Panel TV Stand$145.95Description
Add interest and contemporary styling with this piece from Sauder. The "Shoal" panel TV stand is offered in a Jamocha wood finish and features two adjustable shelves to hold audio/video equipment, two drawers with metal runners and safety stops, plus Sauder's patented T-lock assembly system that makes assembling it almost as much fun as using it.This product is not preassembled and is non-returnable once the seal is broken on the packaging. All parts and warranty issues are handled by Sauder Woodworking at 1-800-537-8560.
SAUD-409047$154.95Sauder Edge Water Panel TV Stand$154.95Description
An incredibly inexpensive way to put a good-looking TV console in your den or living room. The Edge Water from Sauder has an adjustable shelf behind each framed, safety-tempered glass door to hold audio/video equipment, two drawers with metal runners and safety stops, and Sauder's patented T-lock assembly system in a handsome Estate Black finish. Yes, assembly is required, but it takes just a few minutes with Sauder's excellent detailed instructions.This product is not preassembled and is non-returnable once the seal is broken on the packaging. All parts and warranty issues are handled by Sauder Woodworking at 1-800-537-8560.
SAUD-410627$114.95Sauder Oiled Oak Corner TV Stand$114.95Description
North America’s leading producer of ready to assemble furniture, Sauder operates some of the most technologically advanced furniture-making facilities in the world, allowing them to produce a full line of furnishings of the highest quality. This attractive TV cabinet is covered in a rich oiled oak finish. There are two doors, with dark iron pulls, opening to spacious storage. There is also a large divided open compartment for components. This cabinet accommodates up to a 40” TV.
SAUD-418655$147.95Sauder Diamond Ash TV Stand$147.95Description
North America’s leading producer of ready to assemble furniture, Sauder operates some of the most technologically advanced furniture-making facilities in the world, allowing them to produce a full line of furnishings of the highest quality. This attractive TV cabinet, covered in a rich brown diamond ash finish, is an ideal storage solution for your audio and video equipment as well as a stand that will hold up to a 42” set. There are two large drawers with metal runners and safety stops, accented by brushed silver pulls, and two adjustable shelves for components. Assembly is quick and easy with Sauder’s patented T-lock system.
SAUD-412067$116.95Sauder Mirage Panel TV Stand$116.95Description
North America's leading producer of ready to assemble furniture, Sauder operates some of the most technologically advanced furniture-making facilities in the world, allowing them to produce a full line of furnishings of the highest quality. This modern TV stand has safety-tempered glass shelves with black accents, an open back for heat dissipation and easy cord accessibility, and a black steel frame for stability and durability.This product is not preassembled and is non-returnable once the seal is broken on the packaging. All parts and warranty issues are handled by Sauder Woodworking at 1-800-537-8560.