Rachlin Classics Lisa Three-Piece Sectional
This item is currently not available.
- Brand Name: Rachlin Classics
Rachlin, one of the most respected furniture makers in America, brings a new approach to the industry. Rather than focus on reducing the cost of promotional furniture, as many companies do, Rachlin concentrates on simplifying the manufacturing process (by limiting choices) and controlling overhead, to make true high-end design, quality, and craftsmanship available at affordable price-points.
Rachlin develops fashion-forward and sometimes iconoclastic designs, featuring opulent materials, beautiful shapes, and richly detailed wood carving and finishes. However, noticing the growth of the more contemporary “Urbanologie” market, the company has also begun to develop more eclectic, colorful, whimsical, item-driven styles targeting a younger customer.
Rachlin is produced in the same highest quality upholstery factories, that supply name brands such as Ethan Allen, Thomasville, Lexington, Drexel-Heritage, and Ralph Lauren. The company also works directly with leading mills to develop the highest quality materials using high-end chenilles, silks, leather, crewel, and other decorative trims. Many of their pillow, fabric, and trim designs are exclusive to Rachlin. Most styles are designed to “float,” with the sides and the back tailored and finished as beautifully as the front. This meticulous attention to detail – hand-carving, tailoring, trim, and seating comfort – is consistent throughout their entire product line.
- SKU: RC-LISA/3PCSECT-MASL
- Product Name: Rachlin Classics Lisa Three-Piece Sectional
- Description: Another exceptional, stylish sectional from Rachlin, the Lisa is covered in a rich linen fabric, surrounded by a golden oak hardwood frame. A double row of polished nailhead trim set in dark leather runs across the top of the back. The back and arms are tall and sculptured. The Lisa is perfected by a tailored kickpleat skirt, topped by another row of nailhead trim, and fifteen accent pillows in a dizzying array of colors and textures.
- Depth (front to back): 41.00
- Height (bottom to top): 44.00
- Width (side to side): 215.00
- Weight: 435.60
- Style: Traditional
- Cover: Fabric
- Color: White/Cream
- Pattern: Solid
- Comfort Level: Medium
- Wood Type: Select Hard Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Type: Stationary
- Arm: Straight Arm
- Back: Attached Back
- Seat: Loose Seat
- Assembly: Partial
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Cushion: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Upholstery: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Pillows: Have a one year warranty period.
Fabric Parts, Cut Fabric, Fringe and Bullion for repair: Cut and sewn fabric parts and cut fabric yardage will be available for one year.
Seat and Back Cushion Cores: Cushion cores and padding material is warranted against loss of resiliency for one year.
Hardware (Legs, Nail Heads): Hardware is warranted to be free from defect due to the faulty material or workmanship for one year. Inventory will be maintained by Rachlin Classics in California and supplied on demand for a 7 day turn around.
Show-Wood and Frame: Show-wood and frame splits or cracks are warranted for a period of one year.
Warrantee Period: One year is from the end users date of purchase. If the product was sold As Is by the retailer no warrantee applies. In some case proof of purchase may be required.
All non-warranted parts and freight will be paid for by customer and will be supplied is available.