Nailhead-Trimmed Contemporary Recliner in Black
Available In Store:
- ✓ Oklahoma City, OK
- ✓ Tulsa, OK
- ✓ Indio, CA
- ✕ Ontario, CA
- Brand Name: Bradington Young
It all began over 30 years ago with a simple philosophy: Build high quality products for a fair price, combined with a burning desire to be the very best. Today each piece is designed with timeless styling, engineered with enduring quality, created to provide outstanding comfort.
Operating as a complete upholstery resource with a special dedication to leather, Bradington Young offers an extremely diverse palette of styles and covers, each piece meticulously hand-crafted with the enduring quality that distinguishes Bradington Young as an industry leader. Only the most premium, select leathers from resources around the world are used, with well over 250 leather selections in a breathtaking palette of colors and textures, in supple, natural, highest quality leathers, plus hundreds of fabric cover options.
Each style in their extensive product line of upscale recliners, club chairs, sofas, loveseats, sectionals and reclining furniture begins with a simple sketch. Skilled artisans then carefully construct the frames from only the finest kiln-dried select hardwoods. All sofas, loveseats and chairs feature genuine eight-way hand tied custom coil construction that is unsurpassed in terms of comfort and lasting quality. The mechanisms in reclining pieces are cycle tested to ensure years of trouble-free comfort and easy, fluid operation.
- SKU: BRADY-3216
- Product Name: Nailhead-Trimmed Contemporary Recliner in Black
- Description: This Nailhead-Trimmed Contemporary Recliner in Black is perhaps the most comfortable chair you’ll ever sit it, with a split pillow back for comfort and lumbar support, padded sculptured arms, and a thick, supportive seat. Covered in 100% top grain black leather with polished nickel nailhead trim, it’s an attractive addition to any room. Quality is built all through it, in the precision machined kiln-dried hardwood frame, double doweled, blocked, glued, screwed and reinforced joints and corners, and eight-way hand-tied springs.
- Weight: 117.00
- Style: Contemporary
- Cover: Leather
- Color: Black
- Pattern: Solid
- Comfort Level: Medium
- Finish Color: Espresso
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Type: Stationary
- Arm: Straight Arm
- Back: Attached Back
- Seat: Attached Seat
- Leg: Round
- Frame: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Cushion: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Upholstery: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Cushion Cores: LIFETIME Bradington Young warrants to you, the original retail purchasers, protection against abnormal loss of resiliency for the useful life of the product, as long as it remains upholstered in the original covering and is used under normal conditions. Some softening and flattening of the foam core and fiber/feather wraps should be expected and will not be considered defective.
FRAME PARTS: LIFETIME Bradington Young warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against materials or workmanship for the useful life of the product, as long as it remains upholstered in the original covering and is used under normal condistion.
RECLINGING MECHANISMS AND SPRING: 3 YEARS Bradington Young warrants to you, the orignial retail purchaser, protection against defective materials or workmanship for a period of ther (3) years from the original date of purchase, based on reasonable use.
POWER RECLINE: 3 YEARS Bradington Young warrants to you, the orgininal retail purchaser, potection against a defective power relcline mechanism for a period of three (3) years from the date of original retail purchase.
BATTER PACK (POWER RECLINER OPTION): 1 YEAR Bradington Young warrants to you, the original reatail purchaser, poetection against a defective batter y pack associated with the power recliner option for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Battery packs recharge in 8 hours, have approximately 200 full cycles per charge with approimately 300 recharge cycles. These can retro-fit to pass motors and control boxes (cable needed).
FILLING MATERIALS: 1 YEAR Bradington Young warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against defective materials or workmanship of the inside back filler, padding and other filling materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase. Compression of certain filling materials with use is normal and should not be considered loss of resiliency.
This warranty does NOT include:
- The wearing quality, duraility, and color fastness of FABRICS OR LEATHERS.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care.
- Any condition resulting from other thatn ordinary residential wear, or from any use for which the product was not designed.
- Bradington Young is NOT responsible for fading or discoloration of leather due to sunlight (direct or indirect) or body oils.
- Bradington Young is NOT responsible for pickup and delivery charges for local repairs or inspections under the above warranty.
- Any condition resulting from the use of an aftermarket cleaning/conditioning product.
You Might Also Like
BRADY-4104/9099-86$1,958.95Leather Splitback 36.5" High Leg Reclining Lounger in Brown$1,958.95Description
Spruce up the style quotient of any living space with the Leather Splitback 36.5" High Leg Reclining Lounger in Brown. Sporting a super-strong laminated hardwood frame, this chair ensures durability over the years. Plump eight-way hand-tied spring seat and semi-attached back offer the best of limitless comfort and support. The chair's lovely traditional silhouette is perfectly complemented by the smooth leather upholstery in rich brown. Antique brass finished nail heads amp up the striking looks of this power reclining lounger, making it a handsome and comfy inclusion to your home décor.
BRADY-3001/9104-87$2,087.95Leather 37" Three-way Pressback Recliner in Dark Mahogany$2,087.95Description
If you’re looking for style, comfort, and durability in a reclining chair, take a good look at this Leather 37" Three-way Pressback Recliner in Dark Mahogany. A perfect place to curl up with a favorite book, this sophisticated armchair takes the traditional wing chair into fashionable modern territory, with a striking, masculine appearance created by its classic round, flared arms and wings. The plump back is channeled for comfort, providing excellent lumbar support. The arms are well padded, and the seat is plush but supportive, with sinuous coil springs and premier blended down cushions. In a rich dark mahogany leather with antique brass nailhead trim, the chair has three reclining positions (back, back farther, and all the way back), and sits on dark carved ball feet.