Magnussen Home Leonardo Cocoa Power Reclining Loveseat
This item is currently not available.
- Brand Name: Magnussen Home
Ingwer Magnussen founded Magnussen Furniture in 1931, in the town of Kitchener, Ontario. A cabinetmaker by trade and a craftsman and businessman at heart, Ingwer took the bold step of starting his own company when he was unable to find work during the Great Depression. Serving Canadian upholstery manufacturers, he created beautiful, intricately carved show wood for sofa frames, earning a reputation that allowed his young business to grow into a good-sized company.
Initially named Magnussen-Presidential Furniture, the company has continued to grow over the years, expanding to become a global enterprise, still maintaining the core principles of a family-run business - trust, honesty and respect - as their foundation. In short, Magnussen Home offers fine furniture, designed for today's lifestyles and created by a family of craftsmen from around the world, to enhance the most important rooms in your home, including an impressive collection of uniquely styled, beautifully designed, high quality, high value bedroom furniture and occasional tables.
- Collection Name: Leonardo by Magnussen Home Furniture
- Collection Description: An attractive, supremely comfortable living room collection, the Leonardo from Magnussen Home has a sectioned back, for great comfort and excellent lumbar support. The large arms are comfortably padded. The deep, pocket coil spring seat cushions meld into fully upholstered and padded chaise footrests for total body comfort in any position. The frames are made of kiln-dried hardwood to prevent warping and splitting. The collection’s covered in a lush, plush cocoa fabric that feels wonderful, looks terrific, and wears like iron. The collection includes a powered and non-powered sofa, loveseat, and recliner.
- SKU: MHFI-U3140C-32/067
- Product Name: Magnussen Home Leonardo Cocoa Power Reclining Loveseat
- Description: An attractive, supremely comfortable loveseat with pushbutton reclining, the Leonardo from Magnussen Home has a sectioned back, for great comfort and excellent lumbar support. The large arms are comfortably padded. The deep, pocket coil spring seat cushions meld into fully upholstered and padded chaise footrests for total body comfort in any position. The frame is are made of kiln-dried hardwood to prevent warping and splitting. It’s covered in a lush, plush cocoa fabric that feels wonderful, looks terrific, and wears like iron. Powered, you can recline in it to an infinite number of positions by just pushing a button.
- Depth (front to back): 40.00
- Height (bottom to top): 70.00
- Width (side to side): 67.00
- Weight: 166.00
- Style: Contemporary
- Cover: Fabric
- Color: Brown
- Pattern: Solid
- Comfort Level: Medium
- Type: Recliner
- Arm: Roll Arm
- Back: Attached Back
- Seat: Attached Seat
- Motion Lever: Car Door Handle
- Frame: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Cushion: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Upholstery: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Magnussen Home thanks you for purchasing our products that offer the latest in design, craftsmanship and materials. Care and attention has gone into each product to add beauty and durability to every piece. Our furniture has been inspected prior to leaving our factories and has been judged ready for lasting and pleasing performance.
We assure the quality of our products with this LIMITED WARRANTY.
Magnussen Home warrants ur products for a period of twelve months from the date of shipment to the retailer. Our warranty covers defects against material and workmanship under normal use and service. Natural variations in colour, material characteristics, appearance, texture and other inherent features of the materials and manufacturing are not to be considered defects. Deluxing, defined as touch up of small chips or nicks in the finish, cleaning, waxing or buffering of surfaces to meet consumer expectations is the responsibility of the Dealer.
Subject to the above limitations, Magnussen Home's obligation is limited to the repair or, at our opinion, the replacement of the defective product once a company representative has inspected the reported defect(s).
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and will not apply to any products which have been improperly installed, repaired, altered, neglected or subjected to consequential, incidental or other damages or costs.
Magnussen Home reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications, models and products.