Button-Tufted Traditional 55" Chair in Cream
Available In Store:
- ✕ Oklahoma City, OK
- ✕ Tulsa, OK
- ✕ Indio, CA
- ✓ Ontario, CA
- Brand Name: Rachlin Classics
Rachlin, one of the most respected furniture makers in America, brings a new approach to the industry. Rather than focus on reducing the cost of promotional furniture, as many companies do, Rachlin concentrates on simplifying the manufacturing process (by limiting choices) and controlling overhead, to make true high-end design, quality, and craftsmanship available at affordable price-points.
Rachlin develops fashion-forward and sometimes iconoclastic designs, featuring opulent materials, beautiful shapes, and richly detailed wood carving and finishes. However, noticing the growth of the more contemporary “Urbanologie” market, the company has also begun to develop more eclectic, colorful, whimsical, item-driven styles targeting a younger customer.
Rachlin is produced in the same highest quality upholstery factories, that supply name brands such as Ethan Allen, Thomasville, Lexington, Drexel-Heritage, and Ralph Lauren. The company also works directly with leading mills to develop the highest quality materials using high-end chenilles, silks, leather, crewel, and other decorative trims. Many of their pillow, fabric, and trim designs are exclusive to Rachlin. Most styles are designed to “float,” with the sides and the back tailored and finished as beautifully as the front. This meticulous attention to detail – hand-carving, tailoring, trim, and seating comfort – is consistent throughout their entire product line.
- SKU: RC-SHEA/CHR-BELGIAN
- Product Name: Button-Tufted Traditional 55" Chair in Cream
- Description: A remarkably beautiful example of the chair maker’s art, the Button-Tufted Traditional 55" Chair in Cream brings a multitude of different details into one perfect look. With a Chesterfield-style button-tufted back in a lightly textured creamy Belgian linen and a large, plump seat cushion, the chair has welted seams for enhanced style and durability. The chair is complemented by rolled, padded, button-tufted and pleated arms. A row of polished brass nailhead trim runs around the face of the arms and continues across the button-tufted base. It sits elegantly on classic ball feet.
- Depth (front to back): 42.00
- Height (bottom to top): 31.00
- Width (side to side): 55.00
- Weight: 105.00
- Style: Traditional
- Cover: Fabric
- Color: White/Cream
- Pattern: Tufted
- Comfort Level: Medium
- Wood Type: Select Hard Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Type: Stationary
- Arm: Roll Arm
- Back: Attached Back
- Seat: Loose Seat
- Leg: Round
- Assembly: Partial
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Cushion: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Upholstery: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Pillows: Have a one year warranty period.
Fabric Parts, Cut Fabric, Fringe and Bullion for repair: Cut and sewn fabric parts and cut fabric yardage will be available for one year.
Seat and Back Cushion Cores: Cushion cores and padding material is warranted against loss of resiliency for one year.
Hardware (Legs, Nail Heads): Hardware is warranted to be free from defect due to the faulty material or workmanship for one year. Inventory will be maintained by Rachlin Classics in California and supplied on demand for a 7 day turn around.
Show-Wood and Frame: Show-wood and frame splits or cracks are warranted for a period of one year.
Warrantee Period: One year is from the end users date of purchase. If the product was sold As Is by the retailer no warrantee applies. In some case proof of purchase may be required.
All non-warranted parts and freight will be paid for by customer and will be supplied is available.