Fairmont Designs Grand Estates Cocktail Table
Available for Pick-up
|Oklahoma City, OK||Tulsa, OK||Indio, CA||Ontario, CA|
- Brand Name: Fairmont
- Brand Description: For 25 years, Fairmont Designs has been creating products that stir the imagination and bring life to home furnishing dreams. Their collections embrace design themes ranging from traditional to transitional, contemporary to rustic; sophisticated to casual, for every room... every need... every taste. The company owns and operates four state-of-the-art factories with 2.5 million square feet of manufacturing space that produce beautifully designed, sturdy, well-constructed furniture. As a member of the Sustainable Furnishings Council, they are also committed to eco-friendly business practices to ensure that their furniture is safe for owners as well as the environment.
- SKU: FD-202/00
- Product Name: Fairmont Designs Grand Estates Cocktail Table
- Description: Grand Estates; a luminous family of furniture that captures the very essence of graceful European styling. A variety of period elements contribute to this sense of old world elegance -- dentil moldings, corbels, inverted egg and dart details. Executed in beautiful primavera veneers with delicate inlays of walnut, the designs are enriched by a radiant, lustrous finish. This is a collection that breathes new life into the furnishings of long ago.Matching pieces available. Price shown is for cocktail table only.
- Depth (front to back): 40.00
- Height (bottom to top): 20.00
- Width (side to side): 53.00
- Weight: 141.00
- Style: Transitional
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Type: Cocktail Tables
- Shape: Rectangular
- Edge: Round
- Additional Information: 1 Year Limited
Mathis Brothers understands the importance of your furniture investment and is committed to insuring its longevity. As part of that commitment, we offer the following warranted coverage's against specific manufacture defects that may occur on upholstered or wood products within a one year period. In addition, we also provide aftercare services to safeguard your furniture's permanence for years of enjoyment by choosing from one of our Furniture Protection Plans available at time of purchase found at Furniture Protection Plan.
If any of the following defects appear within a one year period, Mathis Brothers will make in-shop repairs as indicated.
Repair any seam that has come unsown or has thread breakage.
Replace any foam in cushion that has crumbled or lost its resiliency.
Restore any buttons that defective or have come off. In addition, repair any framework that is broken, separated, or pulled loose and repair or replaced any spring that is broken or pulled loose within a three (3) year period.
Bedroom, Dining Room, Occasioanl Tables and Dinette Furniture
In-shop repairs will be made to correct any defects in workmanship or materials (excluding finishes) appearing within the first year after purchase.
Mattresses and Foundations
Mathis Brothers will provide service in accordance with all manufacturer's warranties which apply to matched sets only. The adjustable base is non-returnable and does not have a tryout period.
Exchanges against manufacture defects will be accepted up to 14 days after purchase.
Please note this warranty is not applicable towards wear, shrinkage, tearing or fading on upholstered fabrics. Mathis Brothers assumes no responsibility for the replacement of fabric on furniture. This warranty does not apply to merchandise marked "repossessed" or "as-is" and does not cover defects caused by customer abuse of negligence. Finally, this warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including warranties or particular purpose and merchant-ability. For further information please visit Customer Service.