Serpentine Front Traditional Youth Dresser in Milky White
This item is currently not available.
- Drop Ship: No
- Brand Name: Samuel Lawrence
Known nationwide for superb value, consistent quality, and reliable delivery at affordable price points, Samuel Lawrence Furniture designs, sources and markets a complete selection of products for the home, including major categories like bedrooms, dining rooms, home office, and home entertainment, with special sub-categories such as five collections of bedroom furniture designed specifically for seniors, and several designed for youth bedrooms. All present an excellent value in design, construction, fit and finish, for decorating one room or an entire home, from traditional to contemporary and everything in-between.
- SKU: SL-8470/410
- Product Name: Serpentine Front Traditional Youth Dresser in Milky White
- Description: Inspired by and designed for discriminating young ladies, the Serpentine Front Traditional Youth Dresser in Cream is the perfect environment for your little princess, ballerina or socialite. With grand features like serpentine shapes, trumpet legs, fleur-de-lis and ribbon scrolls,it is covered in a milky white finish, with sparkly crystal knobs and white ring pulls. Under the beauty of this semi-serpentine front dresser is the convenience of seven large drawers with full-length side glides and sealed, dustproof interiors.
- Depth (front to back): 19.00
- Height (bottom to top): 41.00
- Width (side to side): 56.00
- Weight: 98.00
- Style: Traditional
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: White
- Finish Shade: Light
- Leg: Round
- Assembly: Complete
- Storage Drawers: 7
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Vendor warrants goods fully comply with all technical or design specifications furnished by HMI.
- Warranties extends to HMI's customers and end users of the goods.
- Vendor warrants that goods will be free of manufacturing defect for one year from date of shipment to the end user of the goods.
- Vendor agrees to provide replacement parts free of charge equal to 2% of all Production Orders for all parts on any given product.
We must request that all service and product concerns be directed through your original dealer. They will be able to provide us with the appropriate information so that they in turn can assist you accordingly.