Universal #myRoom Youth Desk
This item is currently not available.
- Drop Ship: No
- Brand Name: Universal
Universal has long been recognized as a leader in exceptionally crafted furnishings for the home, including complete bedroom, dining room and occasional products, plus entertainment centers, wall units and home office selections, at a price that puts high-quality products within everyone’s reach.
The company offers an extensive selection of styles from traditional to modern, in formal and relaxed designs, created with a focus on functionality, exceptionally well crafted and appealingly priced. Standard elements include wood-on-wood drawer guides, English and French dovetail drawer construction, sanded and sealed drawer interiors and felt lined top drawers in dining room and bedroom pieces. Polished marble tops, exquisite burl, masterfully detailed inlays and custom-designed drawer pulls and decorative hardware are signature features that distinguish our collections.
- Collection Name: #myRoom Youth by Universal
- Collection Description: Designed for today's plugged in youth with smart features, fun add-ins, and tons of storage, #myRoom is trending with kids and parents alike. The nursery and youth bedroom collection has a dorm-room vibe, with streamlined silhouettes, modern detailing, and a two-tone Gray and Parchment finish over elm veneers that is youthful and warm. With its neutral tones and simple design, #myRoom has a versatile look equally suited for a boy or girl's bedroom, and though it's perfectly on-trend, the collection has a timeless quality that will remain in style as your child grows from crib to college. Features like built-in charging stations, Flex LED reading lights, and corkboards give kids the freedom to stay connected and express their personality, while inclusions like underbed storage, drawer partitions, and extra safety features will keep parents satisfied. So tweet, instagram, and text away; #myRoom brings the fun features and style that kids want and the safety, construction, and organization that parents require. Finally, something that kids and parents can agree on.
- SKU: UNIV-5321/027
- Product Name: Universal #myRoom Youth Desk
- Description: Simple and sleek, this desk has a refreshing modern appearance. The metal frame looks urban and takes up little floor space, presenting plenty of room for items to go below the desk. Two drawers and a removable storage tray offer simple storage space, with a vast desk surface for homework or crafts. There is also a handy felt-lined storage tray.
- Depth (front to back): 22.00
- Height (bottom to top): 36.00
- Width (side to side): 56.00
- Weight: 120.00
- Style: Contemporary
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: White
- Finish Shade: Light
- Shape: Rectangular
- Edge: Square
- Type: Table Desk
- Leg: Square
- Storage Drawers: 2
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Terms & Conditions of Sale
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO ACCEPTANCE BY UNIVERSAL’S CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS. THE MAILING OR DISTRIBUTION OF THIS PRICE LIST DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL.
Universal products are intended solely for residential use and are not to be used in commercial environments. Non-residential use voids any responsibility of Universal Furniture to repair, replace, substitute for, or issue a refund for the product.
“HOLD FOR CONFIRMATION ORDERS” will not be entered and product will not be reserved.
Normal payment terms are NET 10 DAYS F.O.B. shipping point for direct container shipments, and NET 30 DAYS F.O.B. shipping point for warehouse shipments. We reserve the right to impose a monthly finance charge of 1.5% or maximum legal rate, whichever is less on past due invoice amounts.
Policy on Returns & Allowances
Universal Furniture International, Inc. warrants its products against defects in materials and workmanship to the original (qualified dealer) purchaser for a period of one year from the date of the original purchase. For products which Universal Furniture finds to be defective, we will supply repair parts, replace, or provide an allowance for local repair at our option, for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. Discontinued products purchased at discounted prices are purchased “as is”, and warranty claims will not be allowed unless otherwise specified on the acknowledgement. All warranties will expire one year after the date of discontinuation of any product.
It is Universal’s policy to be fair and reasonable when authorizing the disposition of defective merchandise. It should be noted that our products are made from wood and other natural materials, and variation from piece to piece will occur. We strive to maintain a quality standard commensurate with the price of the products. It is the responsibility of the dealer to touch up, deluxe and possibly install replacement parts. We recommend that the merchandise be opened, inspected and deluxed before delivery to the customer.
Dealers should report all problems to their sales representative or to their customer service representative. The sales representative will inspect the merchandise in question and make recommendations to the Claims Department for resolution. In no case can the sales representative authorize final disposition on his or her own authority.
Allowances authorized by the Claims Department are intended to cover local repair charges or to help dispose of defective items. Allowances will not be given prior to the sales representative’s inspection and factory authorization, even if repairs have already been made.
No returns will be accepted without prior written authorization from our Claims Department. This authorization will include a specific carrier, which must be used for the return. Universal will not be responsible for freight charges from an unauthorized carrier. Merchandise must be properly cartoned and packaged for return or credit will not be given.
Universal will not give allowances for merchandise damaged by common carrier or by dealer’s own handling. In the case of concealed damage, the dealer must file a claim with the carrier within ten (10) days of receipt. Dealers should inspect merchandise promptly to avoid refusal of claims by their carrier.
No allowances will be given on merchandise that shows evidence of consumer abuse or use in a commercial application.
Claims for shortages must be made within five (5) days from receipt of shipment regardless of carrier method. Claims will not be honored if bill of lading was signed without exceptions noted.
The dealer must make claims for any invoicing discrepancies within thirty (30) days of receipt of merchandise.
Changes to or cancellations of direct container orders will not be accepted at less than thirty (30) days before the acknowledged ship date of the container.
Changes to or cancellations of warehouse orders will be made at the company’s discretion if the request is made before the order is released to the warehouse for shipment.
You Might Also Like
UNIV-5321/014$1,186.95Universal #myRoom Youth Varsity Metal Cabinet$1,186.95Description
The Varsity Metal Cabinet provides personal storage with a fun modern edge. The all-metal design brings the look of a dressing room locker into your child's room, with tons of storage space for clothing and other items in the lower drawer or on the cabinet's four shelves. Best of all, the tall design won't take up too much floor space - now that's what we call space-saving style.
UNIV-5321/033$290.95Universal #myRoom Youth Tilt Mirror$290.95Description
Part of Universal’s popular #myRoom collection, designed with today's plugged-in kids in mind, this chic and simple tilt mirror brings character to a modern design. The piece is made of one-inch beveled glass and features the collection’s signature two-tone parchment and gray finish over elm veneers that has a distinct contemporary and youthful appeal.