Legacy Bellissimo Low Poster Full Bed
Select Bed Frame Size
This item is currently not available.
- Brand Name: Legacy Home
Remarkable furniture begins with high grade materials and thoughtful design. Delicate detailing, unique wood grain, breathtaking finishing, and durable construction complete the process. This is Legacy Classic’s expertise. Known for their beautiful finishes, skilled craftsmanship, impressive quality, and inspiring designs, the company’s mission is creating comfortable, attractive, functional rooms, at great values. The Legacy line now includes bedroom, dining room, casual dining, and exceptional youth furniture collections, all with a focus on timeless design, fine craftsmanship, warm finishes and superb value.
- SKU: LCF-3831/FULL
- Product Name: Legacy Bellissimo Low Poster Full Bed
- Description: At Mathis Brothers, we’re always looking for new and exciting products, and we’ve found one in Legacy’s brand new bedroom collection by Wendy Bellissimo, one of the industry’s most respected celebrity designers. The collection is a unique combination of elements and design that blend comfort with classic styling, using elements such as gracefully arch-shaped crown molding, scalloped edges, framed drawers and elegant bun feet. The glossy sheen of the warm natural pine finish gives it a feeling of lived-in sophistication. Made of poplar solids and birch wood veneers, it’s a quality product that will keep its looks for years. The bed has a planked headboard and footboard, topped by the signature arched molding, with ball finials and feet.
- Depth (front to back): 82.00
- Width (side to side): 57.00
- Height (bottom to top): 59.00
- Twin Depth (front to back): 82.00
- Twin Width (side to side): 42.00
- Full Depth (front to back): 82.00
- Full Width (side to side): 57.00
- Style: Traditional
- Wood Type: Solid/Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Light
- Type: Standard
- Leg: Round
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Legacy Classic Furniture warrants its products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of shipment from Legacy Classic to the retailer. After a period of one (1) year, Legacy Classic will replace any defective merchandise at a cost to the retailer, providing the merchandise is still available. Our retailers handle the service and warranty work for our products. Please contact your selling retailer should you have any problems with your products and for complete warranty information.