66" Contemporary Four-Drawer Curved Desk in Black
This item is currently not available.
- Brand Name: Aspen
- Brand Description: Aspen Home has evolved from a small family owned home entertainment business based in Phoenix to a full line furniture company specializing in thoughtfully designed innovative products for the way people work, play and relax at home. Recognized as a resource for functional family furniture, the Aspen Home collection includes bedroom, dining, home office, home entertainment and occasional furnishings. Aspen Home has received a number of awards and recognition for their products including: 7 Pinnacle Design awards, Consumer's Digest Best Buy for home entertainment, Home Furnishing's News Award of Excellence for entertainment, and Furniture Today's Supplier of the Year. We carry the complete line of Aspen Home furnishings, all at the lowest prices every day.
- Collection Name: Ravenwood
- SKU: ASP-I65-371-DC
- Product Name: 66" Contemporary Four-Drawer Curved Desk in Black
- Description: The 66" Contemporary Four-Drawer Curved Desk in Black will bring subtle sophistication into your office. It features a black rubbed finish and wire brushed rich brown oak veneer tops. You are sure to find your ideal home office desk in this collection that will make your work more stylish, personal and enjoyable.
- Height (bottom to top): 25.00
- Width (side to side): 28.00
- Weight: 220.50
- Style: Contemporary
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Black
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Type: Double Pedestal
- Frame Material: Wood
- Shape: Round
- Edge: Square
- Leg: Square
- Storage Drawers: 4
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
All warranties commence on the date of purchase and are to the original purchaser only. Normal wear and tear are excluded from all warranties; abuse, abnormal use, commercial use, improper cleaning, and product misuse void all warranties and are excluded from all warranties.
LIMITED WARRANTY - FRAME
The hardwood/wood products frame construction and the metal base and back construction are warranties for the life of the product, so long as owned by the original purchaser, against factory defects and any resulting failure.
LIMITED WARRANTY - LEATHER
Leather is warrantied for a period of one (1) year against factory defects, tearing and splitting or defects in sewing. This limited warranty does not cover natural characteristics of leather, such as markings caused by insect bites, veining injuries to the animal, barbed wire marks, abrasions, wrinkling, or variations in grain or color tones on different sections of the same leather product. No two pieces of leather are the same, and leather pieces wear differently. This warranty does not cover normal wearing, durability, or color changes which occur in normal use. When cleaning a leather product, consult a professional upholstery furniture cleaner.
LIMITED WARRANTY - PADDING MATERIALS AND SEAT CONSTRUCTION
All padding materials and metal parts or the seat and back construction are warrantied against factory defects and any resulting failure for the life of the product so long as owned by the original purchaser.
LIMITED WARRANTY - CUSHIONS (SEAT AND BACK)
Cushions are warrantied against factory defects and abnormal loss of foam resiliency for three (3) years. Cushions used normally will experience a degree of softening and flattening that occurs in all foam and should not be confused with the loss of resiliency.
LIMITED WARRANTY - MECHANISMS AND ELECTRIC MOTORS
Where applicable, reclining mechanisms, other types of moving steel mechanisms, and electric motors have a three (3) year Limited Warranty against factory defects and any resulting failure...
LIMITED WARRANTY - OTHER PARTS
All other parts or components are warrantied against factory defects and any resulting failures for one (1) year.