Two-Drawer Contemporary Bookcase in Black
Available In Store:
- ✓ Oklahoma City, OK
- ✓ Tulsa, OK
- ✕ Indio, CA
- ✕ Ontario, CA
- Drop Ship: No
- Brand Name: Winners Only
Founded in 1988, Winners Only has quickly become an industry leader in manufacturing and distributing quality furniture at an affordable price. Based in Vista, California, Winners Only furniture can be found in fine retail establishments across the nation. Known for high-quality furniture and supportive customer service, Winners Only takes great pride in attention to detail, durability and classic style suited to fit the needs of their wide range of customers. Winners Only crafts each collection with a focus on beauty and long lasting finishes. The quality of their furniture is unparalleled, including dining room, bedroom, home office, home entertainment, and occasional table collections.
- Collection Name: Cape Cod
- Collection Description: So Cape Cod you can almost hear the waves rolling and seagulls calling, Winners Only's Cape Cod collection is the picture of relaxed elegance. It’s available in three finishes: rich dark ebony matte black, chocolate, and eggshell white, with traditional design elements, including framed drawer fronts and paneled sides, arched tops of beds and mirror, case pieces with fully framed top and base, polished brass hardware, and bun feet. The classic bed, dresser, nightstand, armoire and other pieces are sights you might see in bedrooms all over the Cape, in guest cottages as well as in homes of the rich and famous, all carefully crafted and sturdily assembled by Winners Only, one of our value leaders.
- SKU: WIN-BE142BN
- Product Name: Two-Drawer Contemporary Bookcase in Black
- Description: The picture of relaxed elegance, Two-Drawer Contemporary Bookcase in Black is finished in matte black with traditional design elements, including framed drawer fronts and paneled sides, arched tops of beds and mirror, case pieces with fully framed top and base, engraved black metal hardware, and bun feet. The bookcase chest has two storage drawers with paneled fronts and dark polished brass pulls, and one adjustable shelf. The back has a cable/heat escape cutout. Fully framed top and bottom, the chest sits on classic bun feet. Perfect with the rest of the collection or as an eclectic, functional addition to any bedroom.
- Depth (front to back): 14.50
- Height (bottom to top): 36.00
- Width (side to side): 42.00
- Weight: 90.00
- Style: Contemporary
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Black
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Frame Material: Wood
- Edge: Square
- Type: Closed
- Leg: Round
- Storage Shelves: 2
- Storage Drawers: 2
- Assembly: Complete
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Winners Only, Inc. warrants to the dealer that its furniture products asre free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of ONE YEAR from the invoice date to the dealer. Desks have a limited lifetime warranty.
- With the exception of season splits which shall be warranted for a period of one year only.
- Winners Only, Inc.'s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part or product only.
- Defective merchandise should be promptly reported to Winners Only, Inc. or to the local sales representative.
- Defective merchandise may reqire a sales rep inspection.
- Winners Only, Inc. product design is not intended for commercial use.
- Any alteration to furniture will automatically void the warranty coverage.
- Not covered under this warranty:
- Wood furniture will have natural variation in grain and color as well as inherent characteristics such as mineral streaks, pitch pockets, stiping, and insect markings. These are not considered quality defects. Slight variations in appearance may result from normal expansion and contraction of wood as it responds to climatic changes in the dealer's respective showrooms.
- Minor scratches, small air bubbles, surface waviness, or lightly pitted areas occur naturally during glass manufacturing. These are not considered quality defects.
- Natural variations occur during fabric manufacturing. These are not considered quality defects.
- Normal wear and tear or damages resulting from improper care, misuse, abuse, or negligence.