Three-Shelf Casual Bookcase in Oak
Available In Store:
- ✓ Oklahoma City, OK
- ✕ Tulsa, OK
- ✕ Indio, CA
- ✓ Ontario, CA
- Brand Name: Sauder
Sauder is North America’s leading producer of ready to assemble furniture and the nation’s fifth largest residential furniture manufacturer. Sauder also sources furniture from a network of quality global partners, including a line of office chairs that complements its residential and light commercial office furniture. In 1934, Erie Sauder started a woodworking business in a barn behind his Archbold, Ohio home. Originally building custom cabinets and church pews, and not wanting to waste scraps from these expensive fine woods, the frugal businessman began crafting inexpensive occasional tables from what he called “the leftovers.”
Then, in 1951, Sauder introduced an entirely new concept – a patented table that could be assembled in the home. This snap-together table marked the beginning of the ready to assemble furniture industry. Sauder now markets more than 30 distinct furniture collections in a full line of ready to assemble furnishings for the home, including entertainment, home office, bedroom, kitchen and storage, operating some of the most technologically advanced furniture-making facilities in the world, allowing them to produce ready to assemble furniture of the highest quality.
- Collection Name: Barrister Lane
- SKU: SAUD-414726
- Product Name: Three-Shelf Casual Bookcase in Oak
- Description: The Three-Shelf Casual Bookcase in Oak accommodates ID label tags and features top shelf with gallery display.
- Depth (front to back): 12.12
- Height (bottom to top): 47.50
- Width (side to side): 53.12
- Style: Casual
- Wood Type: Select Hard Wood
- Finish Color: Oak
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Frame Material: Wood
- Edge: Square
- Type: Open
- Leg: Flat Base/Frame
- Storage Shelves: 3
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
5-Year Limited Warranty
1. Sauder Woodworking Co. (Sauder®) provides limited warranty coverage to the original purchaser of this product for a period of five years from the date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship of Sauder furniture components. As used in this Warranty, “defect” means imperfections in components which substantially impair the utility of the product. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
2. There is no warranty coverage for defects or conditions that result from the failure to follow product assembly instructions, information or warnings, misuse or abuse, intentional damage, fire, flood, alteration or modification of the product, or use of the product in a manner inconsistent with its intended use, nor any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning, or care. There is also no warranty coverage for rented products or any products purchased “used” or “as is”, at a distress or going-out-of business sale, or from a liquidator.
3. As the exclusive remedy under this Warranty, Sauder will (at its sole option) repair or replace any defective furniture component. Sauder may require independent confirmation of the claimed defect and proof of purchase. Replacement parts will be warranted for only the remaining period of the original Warranty. SAUDER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY for ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND and all such damages are EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY, such as loss of use, disassembly, transportation, labor or damage to property on or near the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
4. This Warranty applies only to warranted defects that first arise and are reported to Sauder within the warranty coverage period. The Warranty cannot be transferred to subsequent owners or users of the product, and it shall be immediately void in the event the product is resold, transferred, leased or rented to any third party or person other than the original purchaser.
5. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. Under the laws of certain states, there may be no implied warranties from Sauder and all implied warranties, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE are disclaimed where allowed by law. TO THE EXTENT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE APPLICABLE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY or the minimum period allowed by law, whichever is shorter. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied Warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
6. For Warranty inquiries or claims, please visit our website www.sauder.com.
You Might Also Like
SAUD-414417$278.9561" Casual L-Shaped Desk in Salt Oak$278.95Description
This 61" Casual L-Shaped Desk in Salt Oak is an amazingly inexpensive way to add an attractive contemporary desk to any room in your home. There are two large work areas, five “cubbies,” and two storage shelves, all wrapped in a contemporary light brown Salt Oak finish. The supports are made of steel, in a dark bronze powdercoat.
ASH-H200/01$80.95Armless Swivel Office Chair in Brown$80.95Description
The Armless Swivel Office Chair in Brown is the epitome of minimalistic beauty. Wrapped in smooth faux leather, this office chair boasts an armless silhouette for a sleek look. It comes with a height adjustment lever to get to a comfortable working position. This swivel chair is designed with a smooth-moving caster base for easy maneuverability.
SAUD-414108$180.95Contemporary Open Bookcase in Light Brown$180.95Description