American Bengal Chaise
Available In Store
|Oklahoma City, OK||Tulsa, OK||Indio, CA||Ontario, CA|
- Brand Name: American Furniture
- Brand Description: Founded in 1998 and based in Ecru, Mississippi, AFM is a leading domestic manufacturer of upholstered furniture. American Furniture’s mission is to provide quality American-made products at affordable prices. They now offer a complete product line that includes stationary and motion sofas, loveseats, sectionals, recliners, chairs, and accent tables. Combined with our guaranteed everyday low pricing, American presents one of the very best values in the home furnishings industry.
- SKU: AMF-1999R/BENGAL
- Product Name: American Bengal Chaise
- Description: Chaise? Lounger? Sofa? However you describe this contemporary piece from American Furniture, the plush seating with subtle curves, rich black tapered legs soft Bengal print will add a dash of stylish comfort to any room.
- Depth (front to back): 61.00
- Height (bottom to top): 33.00
- Width (side to side): 27.00
- Seat Height: 18.00
- Seat Depth: 44.00
- Style: Contemporary
- Color: Animal Print
- Cover: Fabric
- Pattern: Animal Print
- Comfort Level: Medium
- Description: Vivid orange with black tiger style stripes
- Wood Type: Select Hard Wood
- Finish Color: Black
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Seat: Attached Seat
- Leg: Square
- Assembly: Partial
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Cushion: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Upholstery: 1 Year Limited Warranty
American Furniture Manufacturing, Inc.
The frame is warranted to be free from defective materials and manufacturing defects for a period one (1) year from
the date of purchase under normal household use and conditions. This warranty is not valid when abuse is evident.
All metal springs are warranted against spring breakage caused by metal fatigue or spring clips pulling loose from
the frame for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase under normal household use and conditions.
All foam seat cushions and cushion cores are warranted against loss of resiliency for a period of one (1) year from
the date of purchase under normal household use. (Please Note! All cushions will soften with normal use
and will conform to the shape of the user. This should be considered as normal wear, and not as loss of resiliency or a manufacturing defect.)
SLEEPER MECHANISMS & RECLINING MECHANISMS
Sleeper mechanisms and reclining mechanisms are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase under normal household use and conditions. This warranty is not valid when abuse is evident.
Mattress springs are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year under normal
use and conditions. (Please Note! A mattress folded inside a mechanism may become creased at the fold lines.
This is not considered a manufacturing defect.)
Upholstery fabrics including mattress ticking are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for
one (1) year under normal care and use. The warranty does not cover tears, burns, stains, flattening of nap, pilling,
fading, or shrinking, and is not valid when heavy soiling or abuse is evident. (Please Note! Any damage or failure
of the fabric resulting from chemical treatment or improper cleaning is also specifically excluded from this warranty.)
American Furniture’s Obligation
American Furniture’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing, at its option, any part or parts
found to be defective in material or workmanship upon examination by the manufacturer’s representative from the warranty time period specified. This warranty is limited to normal household usage, and does not apply to any condition resulting from misuse, abuse, commercial use, or any condition, resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning, or care. Costs of packaging and shipping to and from the factory, if necessary, are not covered by the warranty. American Furniture’s obligation under the warranty is specifically limited to the original purchaser. If within the warranty period, identical materials are unavailable at the time of repair or replacement, American Furniture reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality. Replacement fabrics may vary in color from the original due to dye lot differences. Customer sales receipt must be presented with the repair bill or claim within 60 days of the repair.