Bradington Young Carrado Chair
Available In Store
|Oklahoma City, OK||Tulsa, OK||Indio, CA||Ontario, CA|
- Drop Ship: No
- Brand Name: Bradington Young
It all began over 30 years ago with a simple philosophy: Build high quality products for a fair price, combined with a burning desire to be the very best. Today each piece is designed with timeless styling, engineered with enduring quality, created to provide outstanding comfort.
Operating as a complete upholstery resource with a special dedication to leather, Bradington Young offers an extremely diverse palette of styles and covers, each piece meticulously hand-crafted with the enduring quality that distinguishes Bradington Young as an industry leader. Only the most premium, select leathers from resources around the world are used, with well over 250 leather selections in a breathtaking palette of colors and textures, in supple, natural, highest quality leathers, plus hundreds of fabric cover options.
Each style in their extensive product line of upscale recliners, club chairs, sofas, loveseats, sectionals and reclining furniture begins with a simple sketch. Skilled artisans then carefully construct the frames from only the finest kiln-dried select hardwoods. All sofas, loveseats and chairs feature genuine eight-way hand tied custom coil construction that is unsurpassed in terms of comfort and lasting quality. The mechanisms in reclining pieces are cycle tested to ensure years of trouble-free comfort and easy, fluid operation.
- SKU: BRADY-780/25
- Product Name: Bradington Young Carrado Chair
- Description: A wonderfully stylish and comfortable chair, the Carrado from Bradington Young is covered in an elegant top grain dark walnut leather with a luxurious, soft hand and self-welted seams for added style and durability. The canted low-profile back is topped by a soft, relaxed cushion. The arms are rolled and padded, and the T-cushion seat is plump, comfortable and supportive. A row of brushed silver nailheads runs around the face of the arms and around the base. Sit in it, and you won’t ever want to get up.
Cushion Cores: LIFETIME Bradington Young warrants to you, the original retail purchasers, protection against abnormal loss of resiliency for the useful life of the product, as long as it remains upholstered in the original covering and is used under normal conditions. Some softening and flattening of the foam core and fiber/feather wraps should be expected and will not be considered defective.
FRAME PARTS: LIFETIME Bradington Young warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against materials or workmanship for the useful life of the product, as long as it remains upholstered in the original covering and is used under normal condistion.
RECLINGING MECHANISMS AND SPRING: 3 YEARS Bradington Young warrants to you, the orignial retail purchaser, protection against defective materials or workmanship for a period of ther (3) years from the original date of purchase, based on reasonable use.
POWER RECLINE: 3 YEARS Bradington Young warrants to you, the orgininal retail purchaser, potection against a defective power relcline mechanism for a period of three (3) years from the date of original retail purchase.
BATTER PACK (POWER RECLINER OPTION): 1 YEAR Bradington Young warrants to you, the original reatail purchaser, poetection against a defective batter y pack associated with the power recliner option for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Battery packs recharge in 8 hours, have approximately 200 full cycles per charge with approimately 300 recharge cycles. These can retro-fit to pass motors and control boxes (cable needed).
FILLING MATERIALS: 1 YEAR Bradington Young warrants to you, the original retail purchaser, protection against defective materials or workmanship of the inside back filler, padding and other filling materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase. Compression of certain filling materials with use is normal and should not be considered loss of resiliency.
This warranty does NOT include:
- The wearing quality, duraility, and color fastness of FABRICS OR LEATHERS.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care.
- Any condition resulting from other thatn ordinary residential wear, or from any use for which the product was not designed.
- Bradington Young is NOT responsible for fading or discoloration of leather due to sunlight (direct or indirect) or body oils.
- Bradington Young is NOT responsible for pickup and delivery charges for local repairs or inspections under the above warranty.
- Any condition resulting from the use of an aftermarket cleaning/conditioning product.
You Might Also Like:
BRADY-780/95$3,065.95Bradington Young Carrado Sofa$3,065.95Description
A wonderfully stylish and comfortable sofa, the Carrado from Bradington Young is covered in an elegant top grain dark walnut leather with a luxurious, soft hand and self-welted seams for added style and durability. The canted low-profile back is topped by three soft, relaxed cushions. The arms are rolled and padded, and the T-cushion seats are plump, comfortable and supportive. A row of brushed silver nailheads runs around the face of the arms and around the base. Sit in it, and you won’t ever want to get up.
BRADY-780/OT$687.95Bradington Young Carrado Ottoman$687.95Description