Turned Legs 48'' Dining Bench in Brown
This item is currently not available.
- Brand Name: Winners Only
Founded in 1988, Winners Only has quickly become an industry leader in manufacturing and distributing quality furniture at an affordable price. Based in Vista, California, Winners Only furniture can be found in fine retail establishments across the nation. Known for high-quality furniture and supportive customer service, Winners Only takes great pride in attention to detail, durability and classic style suited to fit the needs of their wide range of customers. Winners Only crafts each collection with a focus on beauty and long lasting finishes. The quality of their furniture is unparalleled, including dining room, bedroom, home office, home entertainment, and occasional table collections.
- SKU: WIN-DG2456
- Product Name: Turned Legs 48'' Dining Bench in Brown
- Description: A remarkable dining piece, the Turned Legs 48'' Dining Bench in Brown is made of solid hardwood and acacia veneers, giving this rustic collection warmth and exceptional beauty. The 48" bench has an upholstered, cushioned top and turned legs.
- Depth (front to back): 16.00
- Height (bottom to top): 18.50
- Width (side to side): 48.00
- Weight: 44.00
- Style: Traditional
- Color: Brown
- Cover: Fabric
- Pattern: Solid
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Type: Bench
- Leg: Round
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Winners Only, Inc. warrants to the dealer that its furniture products asre free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of ONE YEAR from the invoice date to the dealer. Desks have a limited lifetime warranty.
- With the exception of season splits which shall be warranted for a period of one year only.
- Winners Only, Inc.'s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part or product only.
- Defective merchandise should be promptly reported to Winners Only, Inc. or to the local sales representative.
- Defective merchandise may reqire a sales rep inspection.
- Winners Only, Inc. product design is not intended for commercial use.
- Any alteration to furniture will automatically void the warranty coverage.
- Not covered under this warranty:
- Wood furniture will have natural variation in grain and color as well as inherent characteristics such as mineral streaks, pitch pockets, stiping, and insect markings. These are not considered quality defects. Slight variations in appearance may result from normal expansion and contraction of wood as it responds to climatic changes in the dealer's respective showrooms.
- Minor scratches, small air bubbles, surface waviness, or lightly pitted areas occur naturally during glass manufacturing. These are not considered quality defects.
- Natural variations occur during fabric manufacturing. These are not considered quality defects.
- Normal wear and tear or damages resulting from improper care, misuse, abuse, or negligence.