Stanley Charleston Regency Copper Side Chair
This item is currently not available.
- Brand Name: Stanley
Since1924, Stanley Furniture has built a reputation as one of the most respected and recognized names in the home furnishing industry, with quality, stylish, affordable furniture offered in a array of colors, materials, finishes and layouts, with durability that keeps your furniture looking new for generations.
Stanley Furniture products feature fashionable designs and artisanal finishes, styles from all major categories, heirloom quality craftsmanship and a wide assortment of items reaching into every available setting of today’s upscale homes. Stanley offers a wide selection of furniture for the entire home, including dining, bedroom, home office, home entertainment, and accent items, as well as their popular Young America youth collection, a strong proponent of product safety and healthy choices for a child’s room.
- Collection Name: Charleston Regency
- Collection Description: Stanley’s unique Charleston Regency collection was created from careful research into the lifestyle of the famous South Carolina coastal city, shaped by more than three centuries of graceful living. It’s a re-creation of that wonderful Southern elegance with subtle touches and accents that make it perfect for today’s lifestyles. Whether you're with guests in your dining room, relaxing in the master bedroom, or entertaining in your living room, Charleston Regency has the perfect piece make the event pleasantly unforgettable. The collection’s signature finishes are unique but familiar. Classic dark mahogany and clear walnut provide a traditional element, while Ropemaker’s White and bright Church Coral add a modern value. Details like dot and quirk patterns and bracelet motifs add focal points that make each piece different from the next. Luxurious traditional elements, antique style, and a touch of contemporary design – this is Charleston Regency.
- SKU: STANF-302/21/60
- Product Name: Stanley Charleston Regency Copper Side Chair
- Description: Stanley’s unique Charleston Regency collection was created from careful research into the lifestyle of the famous South Carolina coastal city, shaped by more than three centuries of graceful living. It’s a re-creation of that wonderful Southern elegance with subtle touches and accents that make it perfect for today’s lifestyles. Combining the unconventional with the traditional, the Drayton dining chair’s elliptical silhouette and pierced back splat is at home in transitional and traditional environs alike. The frame is subtly carved, and the cushioned seat is covered in a copper petite braided trellis fabric, a perfect complement to the chair’s Ropemaker’s White finish.
- Depth (front to back): 22.75
- Height (bottom to top): 39.00
- Width (side to side): 19.50
- Weight: 40.00
- Style: Traditional
- Color: White/Cream
- Cover: Fabric
- Pattern: Other
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Type: Side Chairs
- Leg: Square
- Assembly: Complete
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
You Might Also Like:
STANF-135/11/73$414.95Stanley Artisan-Wood Bar Stool$414.95Description
In Stanley’s classic hand-distressed dark Artisan finish, this unique barstool has a hand carved contoured back and swivel seat, yielding exceptional comfort. The open panel back and long tapered legs make it as appealing visually as it is comfortable. The four-way stretcher contributes to sturdiness, stability, and longevity.
STANF-443/11/73$750.95Stanley Casa D'Onore Bar Stool$750.95Description
Known for imaginative design and meticulous craftsmanship for more than 90 years, Stanley Furniture presents Casa D’Onore, blending classic Roman tradition with features and details that make it appropriate for today’s lifestyles. Crafted of select hardwood with a variety of wood veneers, including Parawood, Mozambique, mappa, and zebrano, this stunning bar stool is a handsome blend of colors and textures. The frame is covered in the collection’s signature Sella dark brown finish. The back is arched, with an open metal grasp at the top, and upholstered in a multicolored Arazzo fabric, with padded arms and self-welted seams. The cushioned seat is covered in thick espresso top grain leather, with a 360° swivel. The carved Queen Anne legs are joined by a round stretcher that also serves as a footrest, and end in fluted knurled feet.