Pulaski Reddington Pair of Side Chairs
This item is currently not available.
- Brand Name: Pulaski
Pulaski has provided outstanding quality and value for more than 50 years. It has evolved into one of the leading home furnishings brands renowned for its fine craftsmanship and traditional styling. It is particularly well knows for the style, quality, and durability of its bedroom and dining room furniture, occasional accents, curios, display cabinets, and youth furniture. In fact, Pulaski is the industry leader in curio cabinets and offers a broad range of home accent pieces.
Pulaski holds the exclusive license for Build a Bear Workshop youth furniture. Proprietary brands include Accentrics, a collection of unique home accents, Keepsakes, display cabinets and Tangerine, a portfolio of fresh, functional and affordable furniture targeted to the millennial generation. We carry Pulaski’s complete line of home furnishings, all at the lowest prices every day.
- Collection Name: Reddington Dining by Pulaski
- Collection Description: Reddington has that rich authentic feel of pieces that have aged perfectly like a fine wine. With a grand look, it is scaled perfectly to fit in any home. Reddington is sophistication at its finest with a casual approach to modern day design.
- SKU: PUL-232010/2SC
- Product Name: Pulaski Reddington Pair of Side Chairs
- Description: Part of Pulaski’s Reddington collection, with the rich authentic feel of pieces that have aged like a fine wine, this side chair is the perfect complement to the tables in the collection, but will add some eclectic interest to any décor. The tall, rectangular backs are padded and covered in a tweedy cream colored fabric. The cushioned seats are covered in a very dark performance leather, with a row of dark antique nailheads. The legs are square, and stretchers enhance the chair’s stability and sturdiness.
- Depth (front to back): 24.25
- Height (bottom to top): 42.00
- Width (side to side): 19.00
- Weight: 59.00
- Style: Traditional
- Color: Miscellaneous
- Cover: Faux Leather/Fabric
- Pattern: Solid
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Type: Formal Dining
- Type: Side Chairs
- Leg: Square
- Assembly: Complete
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Vendor warrants goods fully comply with all technical or design specifications furnished by HMI.
- Warranties extends to HMI's customers and end users of the goods.
- Vendor warrants that goods will be free of manufacturing defect for one year from date of shipment to the end user of the goods.
- Vendor agrees to provide replacement parts free of charge equal to 2% of all Production Orders for all parts on any given product.
We must request that all service and product concerns be directed through your original dealer. They will be able to provide us with the appropriate information so that they in turn can assist you accordingly.
You Might Also Like:
PUL-20717$599.95Pulaski Two-Way Sliding Door Curio$599.95Description
A spectacular way to show off your Boehm birds, Hummels, nicknacks, or other collections, this beautifully dark cherry finished curio from Pulaski has a lighted interior, mirrored back, six shelves -- five adjustable and one stationary -- and a two-way sliding door, which makes it so much easier to place, arrange, and maintain whatever you decide to put in it.
PUL-203017$1,243.95Pulaski Monaco Credenza$1,243.95Description
Long an industry leader in accents for the home, Pulaski is known for the fine craftsmanship and style, quality, and durability of its occasional accents, curios, and display cabinets. This splendid credenza has a planked, shaped top and slightly canted sides. The finish is a timeworn, heavily distressed chestnut, with gray-blue hand-painted accents on the doors and pilasters. Fully framed top and bottom, it has four doors opening to shelved storage, all equipped with custom designed ornate antique brass hardware. It sits on classic bracket feet.
PUL-20819$708.95Pulaski Two-Way Sliding Door Curio$708.95Description
A spectacular way to show off your Boehm birds, Hummels, nicknacks, or other collections, this beautiful curio from Pulaski in a handsome Oxford black finish has a lighted interior, mirrored back, five grooved glass shelves -- four adjustable and one stationary -- and a key-lockable two-way sliding door, which makes it so much easier to place, arrange, and maintain whatever you decide to put in it, and so much easier to keep what's inside out of the hands of curious children, grandchildren, and nosy guests. This delightful curio will add a graceful touch to any empty space in your home.
PUL-208067$876.95Pulaski Surfonds Hall Chest$876.95Description
So sophisticated, the Surfonds hall chest has subtly shaped front and top and over-sized bracket feet. An understated animal motif rendered in taupe and silver leaf creates and elegant and useful chest that can fit into almost any spot in the home; a pair flanking a bed or fireplace would look fabulous.