Legacy Pemberleigh Upholstered Pair of Arm Chairs
This item is currently not available.
- Brand Name: Legacy Home
Remarkable furniture begins with high grade materials and thoughtful design. Delicate detailing, unique wood grain, breathtaking finishing, and durable construction complete the process. This is Legacy Classic’s expertise. Known for their beautiful finishes, skilled craftsmanship, impressive quality, and inspiring designs, the company’s mission is creating comfortable, attractive, functional rooms, at great values. The Legacy line now includes bedroom, dining room, casual dining, and exceptional youth furniture collections, all with a focus on timeless design, fine craftsmanship, warm finishes and superb value.
- SKU: LCF-3100/AC
- Product Name: Legacy Pemberleigh Upholstered Pair of Arm Chairs
- Description: Legacy’s Pemberleigh collection is richly traditional, with classic design elements on a grand scale. Made of carefully selected hardwoods and wood veneers, it’s bathed in a burnished brandy finish that’s been hand-distressed and detailed for great depth and clarity. The arm chairs have an intricately sculptured padded and upholstered back, curved arms with carved detailing and scrolls, and a cushioned seat upholstered in a rich brown lightly textured fabric. The cabriole forelegs are accented with a carved medallion.Price shown includes a pair of arm chairs.Must be sold in pairs.
- Depth (front to back): 28.00
- Height (bottom to top): 45.00
- Width (side to side): 25.00
- Seat Height: 19.00
- Weight: 66.00
- Style: Traditional
- Color: Brown
- Cover: Fabric
- Pattern: Other
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Type: Arm Chairs
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Legacy Classic Furniture warrants its products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of shipment from Legacy Classic to the retailer. After a period of one (1) year, Legacy Classic will replace any defective merchandise at a cost to the retailer, providing the merchandise is still available. Our retailers handle the service and warranty work for our products. Please contact your selling retailer should you have any problems with your products and for complete warranty information.