Fairmont Designs Costa Mesa China Cabinet
Available In Store
|Oklahoma City, OK||Tulsa, OK||Indio, CA||Ontario, CA|
- Drop Ship: No
- Brand Name: Fairmont
- Brand Description: For 25 years, Fairmont Designs has been creating products that stir the imagination and bring life to home furnishing dreams. Their collections embrace design themes ranging from traditional to transitional, contemporary to rustic; sophisticated to casual, for every room... every need... every taste. The company owns and operates four state-of-the-art factories with 2.5 million square feet of manufacturing space that produce beautifully designed, sturdy, well-constructed furniture. As a member of the Sustainable Furnishings Council, they are also committed to eco-friendly business practices to ensure that their furniture is safe for owners as well as the environment.
- Collection Name: Costa Mesa
- SKU: FD-475/05/16
- Product Name: Fairmont Designs Costa Mesa China Cabinet
- Description: A tribute to both the Spanish Mediterranean and California Mission styles, Fairmont Design's Costa Mesa collection blends the elegance of Old Spain with the more rustic style originated by the pioneers of California's early Spanish Missions. Crafted of cherry veneers and select hardwoods in a deep cordovan finish, details of the group were inspired as much by the architecture of the period as they were by the furniture. The stunning china cabinet includes an impressive hutch with an elliptical arch, triple-beaded posts, full-height beveled glass doors, glass shelves, and touch lighting. The lower buffet has four cabinet doors with arched raised panel overlays, three spacious drawers, turned rope twist posts, carved corbels, and bun feet.
- Depth (front to back): 19.00
- Height (bottom to top): 93.00
- Width (side to side): 71.00
- Style: Transitional
- Wood Type: Solid/Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Type: Formal Dining
- Leg: Round
- Storage Doors: 3
- Storage Drawers: 4
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Fairmont Designs conveys the following limited warranties to the original purchaser under normal residential use. Submitted claims must come through an authorized Fairmont Designs dealer. The product information tag (law label) attached to the product must be available for Fairmont Designs customer service representative at the time a warranty issue is reported.
Frame & Spring Construction
Frame and/or spring failure, other than abuse, are conveyed by a limited lifetime warranty. Beginning from the purchase date, Fairmont Designs, at its option, will have an authorized dealer repair the defect or replace the part that is defective at a cost not to exceed $50.00. After the first year, Fairmont Designs will send a replacement part, if still available. Dealer should call Fairmont Designs for cost. Fairmont Designs will not assume responsibility for installation of part(s) nor for pick-up or delivery charges incurred by the dealer.
Foam Cushion Cores
All seat cushion cores are warranted to the original purchaser against loss of resiliency due to manufacturing defects for a period of (3) years from the date of purchase. All foam and cushion cores will soften with normal use and tend to conform to the shape of the user. This is considered normal wear and not a manufacturing defect.
Upholstery Fabrics & Feather Blend Cushions
The manufacturer of upholstery fabrics do not warrant products for wearability or color fastness (fading) whether stain-protected or no; therefore Fairmont Designs cannot assume this responsibility. However, Fairmont Designs does warrant outer coverings to be free of defects and void of seam slippage, fabric separation or nap loss for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase. Feather Blend cushions are also covered by a one (1) year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Due to the shape conforming nature of these cushions, some flattening may occur. This is normal and not considered a defect. Simply fluff and/or flip to return them to their original shape and loft.
If recliner mechanism or part threof fails to perform as warranted under normal use, or is deemed defective by the authorized dealer during the first year from date of purchase, Fairmont Designs will replace the mechanism at no charge; and will also pay an istallation fee not to exceed $50.00. We reserve the right if necessary to have the mechanism returned to the factory. Fairmont Designs will not be responsible for pick-up or delivery charges incurred by the consumer or authorized dealer.