28" Traditional Distressed Nightstand in Gray
This item is currently not available.
- Brand Name: Samuel Lawrence
Known nationwide for superb value, consistent quality, and reliable delivery at affordable price points, Samuel Lawrence Furniture designs, sources and markets a complete selection of products for the home, including major categories like bedrooms, dining rooms, home office, and home entertainment, with special sub-categories such as five collections of bedroom furniture designed specifically for seniors, and several designed for youth bedrooms. All present an excellent value in design, construction, fit and finish, for decorating one room or an entire home, from traditional to contemporary and everything in-between.
- Collection Name: Prospect Hill
- SKU: SL-S082-050
- Product Name: 28" Traditional Distressed Nightstand in Gray
- Description: Give a modernistic touch to any bedroom with this 28" Traditional Distressed Nightstand in Gray. Made from long-lasting oak veneers and hardwood solids, it has a relaxed gray finish that displays hint of distressing. This bedroom furniture has two generously-sized dovetailed drawers to accommodate your bedside necessaries. Drawers feature metal slides that promise smooth operation. Additionally, this contemporary dresser has rustic iron finished drawer knobs for a vintage twist and dust-proof panels to keep drawer contents free of dust.
- Depth (front to back): 17.00
- Height (bottom to top): 28.25
- Width (side to side): 30.00
- Weight: 91.30
- Style: Traditional
- Frame Material: Wood
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: Grey
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Leg: Square
- Storage Drawers: 2
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Vendor warrants goods fully comply with all technical or design specifications furnished by HMI.
- Warranties extends to HMI's customers and end users of the goods.
- Vendor warrants that goods will be free of manufacturing defect for one year from date of shipment to the end user of the goods.
- Vendor agrees to provide replacement parts free of charge equal to 2% of all Production Orders for all parts on any given product.
We must request that all service and product concerns be directed through your original dealer. They will be able to provide us with the appropriate information so that they in turn can assist you accordingly.