38" Paneled Traditional Media Chest in Vintage White
This item is currently not available.
- Brand Name: Magnussen Home
Ingwer Magnussen founded Magnussen Furniture in 1931, in the town of Kitchener, Ontario. A cabinetmaker by trade and a craftsman and businessman at heart, Ingwer took the bold step of starting his own company when he was unable to find work during the Great Depression. Serving Canadian upholstery manufacturers, he created beautiful, intricately carved show wood for sofa frames, earning a reputation that allowed his young business to grow into a good-sized company.
Initially named Magnussen-Presidential Furniture, the company has continued to grow over the years, expanding to become a global enterprise, still maintaining the core principles of a family-run business - trust, honesty and respect - as their foundation. In short, Magnussen Home offers fine furniture, designed for today's lifestyles and created by a family of craftsmen from around the world, to enhance the most important rooms in your home, including an impressive collection of uniquely styled, beautifully designed, high quality, high value bedroom furniture and occasional tables.
- Collection Name: Hancock Park Bedroom
- Collection Description: A stately antique inspired classic that offers clean and fresh finishes in a weathered oak and vintage white, Hancock Park bedroom lures with traditional and cottage comfort. Crafted of oak veneers and hardwood solids, the finishes are distinguished in water spotting, refined softening powder glazing and just the right amount of distressing and rasping. Raised panel and arch details marry with decorative bracket bases, lambs tongue detailing and ship lap sides on many of the case pieces to create an eclectic collection of bedroom pieces that can stand alone or work seamlessly together, offering a fresh twist to classic style.
- SKU: MHFI-B3681/36
- Product Name: 38" Paneled Traditional Media Chest in Vintage White
- Description: This 38" Paneled Traditional Media Chest in Vintage White, in the collection’s signature finish, has a fully framed weather oak top and aged pewter hardware. There are three drawers and two wood-framed glass doors shaped in an arch motif. The two doors open to two adjustable wood shelves with wire/heat escape. All the drawers are made with dovetail joinery and full metal ball bearing side guides. With paneled sides, it sits on classic bracket feet.
- Depth (front to back): 18.00
- Height (bottom to top): 38.00
- Width (side to side): 48.00
- Weight: 160.00
- Style: Traditional
- Wood Type: Veneer Wood
- Finish Color: White
- Finish Shade: Light
- Leg: Square
- Storage Shelves: 1
- Storage Drawers: 3
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Magnussen Home thanks you for purchasing our products that offer the latest in design, craftsmanship and materials. Care and attention has gone into each product to add beauty and durability to every piece. Our furniture has been inspected prior to leaving our factories and has been judged ready for lasting and pleasing performance.
We assure the quality of our products with this LIMITED WARRANTY.
Magnussen Home warrants ur products for a period of twelve months from the date of shipment to the retailer. Our warranty covers defects against material and workmanship under normal use and service. Natural variations in colour, material characteristics, appearance, texture and other inherent features of the materials and manufacturing are not to be considered defects. Deluxing, defined as touch up of small chips or nicks in the finish, cleaning, waxing or buffering of surfaces to meet consumer expectations is the responsibility of the Dealer.
Subject to the above limitations, Magnussen Home's obligation is limited to the repair or, at our opinion, the replacement of the defective product once a company representative has inspected the reported defect(s).
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and will not apply to any products which have been improperly installed, repaired, altered, neglected or subjected to consequential, incidental or other damages or costs.
Magnussen Home reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications, models and products.