Hillsdale Tyler King Headboard
Available In Store
|Oklahoma City, OK||Tulsa, OK||Indio, CA||Ontario, CA|
- Brand Name: Hillsdale
No one takes quality more seriously than Hillsdale, since their designers own the company. Their commitment is to become America’s leader in home furnishings by setting the trends for tomorrow. Their collections include traditional, transitional and contemporary designs as well as innovative designs - each piece crafted with a look and quality that's distinctly Hillsdale.
An investment in Hillsdale furniture is an investment in timeless style and quality furnishings. Hillsdale Furniture categories include dining room furniture, counter stools, barstools, entertainment and bedroom furniture including daybeds, canopy beds, platforms, and trundle beds, plus a wide array of accent furniture, end tables, coffee tables, and office furniture.
- Collection Description: The elegant Tyler collection from Hillsdale Furniture is a stylish way to add a bed to any room, from a guest room to the master suite. This headboard is made of metal, with foundry poured aluminum castings and heavy gauge tubing, with subtly flared spindles and intricate posts enhanced by a rich antique bronze finish. Available in full, queen, and king sizes. Complete beds are also available.
- SKU: HILLS-1239/KING-HB
- Product Name: Hillsdale Tyler King Headboard
- Description: The elegant Tyler collection from Hillsdale Furniture is a stylish way to add a bed to any room, from a guest room to the master suite. This headboard is made of metal, with foundry poured aluminum castings and heavy gauge tubing, with subtly flared spindles and intricate posts enhanced by a rich antique bronze finish.
- Size: King Beds
- Height (bottom to top): 58.25
- Width (side to side): 78.50
- Style: Traditional
- Finish Shade: Medium
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
HILLSDALE FURNITURE, LLC
1. Hillsdale Furniture, LLC (“HDF”) product is warranted to the original purchaser to be free of defects in workmanship or material for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. HDF will, at its option during this warranty period repair or replace any such defective component without charge, but HDF will not pay for transportation, shipping, and handling costs.
2. This warranty does not cover the fabricof the seat cushions nor any mattress springs, rails, frames, supports, or any other accessories or parts of the HDF product. This warranty does not cover any damage or loss related to (A) improper use, care, assembly or service: (B) transportation, shipping or handling: (C) institutional or commercial use, or (D) negligence, alteration or unauthorized repair. This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser, and the warranty may not be assigned to or transferred to another. This warranty only applies to residential use of the product. This warranty does not cover commercial use of the product.
3. In order to make a claim under this warranty, the original retail purchaser must promptly (A) return the warranty item and the receipt for inspection to the retail seller where the HDF product was originally purchased, or (B) send written notice, the receipt and a copy of the warranty to the HDF Warranty Department. The notice must describe the item and the claimed defect. HDF will send authorization to ship the item prepaid to HDF within 90- days of such authorization. If HDF determines that the claim is valid. HDF will either repair or replace the product.
4. ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS WARRANTY MUST BE MADE BEFORE THE ORIGINAL WARRANTY PERIOD EXPIRES.
Any replacementitem is covered by this limited warranty until original warranty period expires.
5.This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other express warranties whether oral or written. No employee or agent of HDF nor any other person has the authority to modify this warranty. Any implied warranties, including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall be limited to the express warranty set forth herein. HDF disclaims liability for all special incidental and consequential damages.
6. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts so the limitation of #5 may not apply toyou. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have others rights.
You Might Also Like:
HILLS-1310/KING$515.95Hillsdale Victoria King Bed$515.95Description
You've probably see a hundred mediocre iron beds. So you can really appreciate the Victoria by Hillsdale, the one by which all other antique beds are measured. Surrounded by ornate castings and sweeping scrollwork, with a unique and lovely filigree oval as its centerpiece, the Victoria is the best of both worlds -- classic antique styling, but without the lofty antique price. A fine quality bed, with fully-welded construction featuring foundry-poured aluminum castings, heavy gauge tubing and solid bar wire. Headboard, footboard, and side rails included.
HILLS-1239/KING$446.95Hillsdale Tyler King Bed$446.95Description
The Tyler King Bed features a rich antique bronze finish enhancing the flared spindles and intricate posts. The all metal bed is composed of a fully welded construction featuring foundry-poured aluminum castings, and heavy gauge tubing. This is priced for headboard, footboard, and rails only.
HILLS-1014/KING$321.95Hillsdale Milwaukee King Bed$321.95Description
With a traditional post and finial silhouette, enhanced by a teardrop center wire motif with flowing scrolls, the Milwaukee metal bed has a textured powdercoat finish in rich antique brown. Delicate in appearance, but extremely durable, the headboard and footboard are built with fully welded construction, heavy gauge round tubing and solid wire.