62" Distressed Rasied Panel Bed in Chestnut
Bed Frame Size
Known nationwide for superb value, consistent quality, and reliable delivery at affordable price points, Samuel Lawrence Furniture designs, sources and markets a complete selection of products for the home, including major categories like bedrooms, dining rooms, home office, and home entertainment, with special sub-categories such as five collections of bedroom furniture designed specifically for seniors, and several designed for youth bedrooms. All present an excellent value in design, construction, fit and finish, for decorating one room or an entire home, from traditional to contemporary and everything in-between.
- Collection Name: Hamilton
- Collection Description: At first glance it looks like a gifted craftsman might have made it a hundred years ago out of the pine trees around his mountain cabin. Samuel Lawrence’s Hamilton collection is a modern update of that style, made of hardwood solids with a distressed natural dark chestnut finish for that heirloom look.
- SKU: SL-S024/MV
- Product Name: 62" Distressed Rasied Panel Bed in Chestnut
- Description: At first glance it looks like a gifted craftsman might have made it a hundred years ago out of the pine trees around his mountain cabin. The 62" Distressed Rasied Panel Bed in Chestnut is a modern update of that style, made of hardwood solids with a natural finish for that heirloom look. The bed has a fully framed paneled headboard and footboard, with raised details. It sits on classic bun feet.
- Height (bottom to top): 62.00
- Queen Depth (front to back): 89.00
- Queen Width (side to side): 69.00
- King Depth (front to back): 89.00
- King Width (side to side): 85.00
- Cal King Depth (front to back): 93.00
- Cal King Width (side to side): 85.00
- Style: Traditional
- Frame Material: Wood
- Wood Type: Solid Wood
- Finish Color: Brown
- Finish Shade: Dark
- Headboard Type: Wood
- Leg: Round
- Frame: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Vendor warrants goods fully comply with all technical or design specifications furnished by HMI.
- Warranties extends to HMI's customers and end users of the goods.
- Vendor warrants that goods will be free of manufacturing defect for one year from date of shipment to the end user of the goods.
- Vendor agrees to provide replacement parts free of charge equal to 2% of all Production Orders for all parts on any given product.
We must request that all service and product concerns be directed through your original dealer. They will be able to provide us with the appropriate information so that they in turn can assist you accordingly.